[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (138 Viewers)

Mar 6, 2005
Ah, screw it.. It's just one game out of 50+..

I'm now optimistic for the future..

...and is anyone else wondering if baggio (of juventuz.com) was right all along? Is our lack of an able coach the reason why we fail to perform in many matches?

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Well, amen, it has gone this way, at least it will be a wake up call for those players of ours that maybe think that it'll always be easy as in the first games..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
what I don't get about this team.. and probably never will, is our complete lack of urgency when we need to score goals to get back in matches. See Liverpool, delle alpi last year.

Thuram just went to take a throw in. Then dropped it, wandered off and waited for zambrotta to take it. FFS we're 2-0 down get the fuck on with it!!
:LOL: What the fvck are they doing out there?

And I concur, Tom. We never seem like we want to score any goals, and that stems from Capello's complacent attitude. Unless he changes his attitude on the game and actually sets our boys out on the pitch to score goals and adapt to the game, we will never win the Champions League with him at the helm.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
One of the worst displays ive seen.
A COMPLETE DISGRACE!!!!!
Whats wrong with these players?
And what the hell is Zlatan still doing on pitch? I think capello should just sleep with him and get it over with.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED !!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS SCHRIST !!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++
What happened? Did Giannichedda get owned by the pitch again?
Hard to do it justice but I'll try.

Emerson is on the right wing. Under very little pressure but with few options available to make a pass. He tries to float it across to Thuram, fairly simple pass, but gets it completely wrong and sends it over to the right wing area.

Thuram belts it at 100mph to the right wing and amazingly just keeps it in play. Embarassment over, or so it seemed.

Thuram then comes under a bit of pressure from the Bayern left winger, and starts to slowly turn around to face his own goal and walk back with the ball. Under more pressure now but he seems to think he can just shrug the guy off or he'll go away after a few minutes. It doesn't happen and he's forced into a backpass. Again this should be a simple pass but he completely misjudges it, both overhitting it and putting it too far away from the goalie.

Abbiati then comes out and spoons it into the stands

which pretty much sums up our night.

Zlatan just planted an awesome DDT on some Bayern player btw :cool:

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
One of the worst displays ive seen.
A COMPLETE DISGRACE!!!!!
Whats wrong with these players?
And what the hell is Zlatan still doing on pitch? I think capello should just sleep with him and get it over with.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED !!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS SCHRIST !!!
They'll tell u Zlatan did what he could but the rest of the team was so lame he couldn't do more...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
Ah, screw it.. It's just one game out of 50+..

I'm now optimistic for the future..

...and is anyone else wondering if baggio (of juventuz.com) was right all along? Is our lack of an able coach the reason why we fail to perform in many matches?
thats ridiculous...it was Cap that deflected the ball, then like superman he flew to be the goalie and let the ball pass by him; then he morphed to leave his man unmrked for the second goal... unless one can bring up a tactical blunder Capello is still 9-1 this season so beat it haters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)