[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (155 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
I simply cannot understand why Juve has to rely on Trezeguet to be marking well in order not to conceide goals.
If you watch closely, Trez didn't have someone to mark. The scorer had to be marked by Camoranesi, who has lost him...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++Next season we should have a transitional defence, Cannavro and Thuram's replacement, before replacing Canna in 2007.
Agreed. Thuram was showing signs of worthlessness last year in this competition.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++
Im surprised how we have won 9 straight matches this season
Is that really a surprise as out of those nine matches there was only one match against a big club.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

I agree. If the midfield is playing badly, Del Piero can't do much. But you'll agree it's high time we made some SERIOUS changes.

3-5-2 I say.

Kovač in for Blasi, Mutu in for Giannicheda.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++

I usually try to avoid making personal remarks... but either you're not watching this game or simply do not understand how football works. Trezeguet has been almost invisble, excluding a header to Nedved and his 2-0 goal. Ibrahimovic has done what he has been able to do with the few passes he had to work with. However, I'd like both to stay on and throw in DP or Mutu for Nedved. Giannichedda has been rather disappointing as well, but I can't think of anyone on the bench who could take his position and do it better.

Blasi has IMO been the best Juve player the first half.
Actually I'm not watching the game, otherwise I wouldn't have posted so much on this thread..I'll watch the second half. I assumed ZI was playing bad because I read it everywhere, and cause I watched previous games this season he was poor in. Let's hope WE Juventus WAKE THE FUKKK UP

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
a poor defending from a set-piece and mistake by abbiati result on 2 goals but defence was ok with the bayern furia , it is the midfield which was overun , exposing the defence and giving no support to strikers.
unless emo,gianni ,camo and nedved wake up -> no improvements

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

If you watch closely, Trez didn't have someone to mark. The scorer had to be marked by Camoranesi, who has lost him...
AMICA MIA!!!!

They're playing "Under the Moonlight" at the stadium.:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)