[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (145 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
I simply cannot understand why Juve has to rely on Trezeguet to be marking well in order not to conceide goals.
Its a set piece. If you only had the centre halves defending you'd concede an awful lot more :D

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Even if Del Piero scores 4 goals, he'll watch next match from the bench. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been the worst of our forwards thus far, yet Capello still worships his overrated potential. I'd better have Mutu/Trez, it's not just for Del Piero to play.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

*sigh* .. Is it a crime for me to ask what the hell went wrong? To ask what happened to the team that went 9 straight games winning? Am I wrong to be curious as to where all that vanished!?!?

Anyways, I don't have the energy or the patience to start arguing with anyone right now..

Bye

FORZA JUVE!
Buffon...Veiera...Thats whats wrong

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Something needed to humble this team. They are honestly not worthy of their record yet. Hopefully this gets us focused back to business, knowing full well that we are as vulnerable as we have been in past seasons.
And yet again we seem to fail at the highest level while using a couple of our substitute players. And people said I was crazy when I pointed out our subsitutes bench is no better than last year's and we are not sound in this respect..hahaha yeah right. Giannichedda is no better than Blasi and we don't have any real sub to provide a spark in midfield. This is why we will probably not win the Champions League.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I will give my match report after the game.....

the faint of heart better turn off the motherfvcking computer :fero::fero::fero:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Looks like a lack of determination everywhere! Bayern are winning everything in the air/ the 2nd ball. Were struggling to even put 2 passes together. The ref/abbiati was at fault for the first goal. Trez was the 2nd culprate. Capello needs to sort our boys out quick!

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++
Even if Del Piero scores 4 goals, he'll watch next match from the bench. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been the worst of our forwards thus far, yet Capello still worships his overrated potential. I'd better have Mutu/Trez, it's not just for Del Piero to play.
Yea, lets blame it on Zlatan, thats the spirit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)