[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (2 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
Imo we should play this formation!!

Abbiati
Blasi-Thuram-Canna-Zambro
Camo-Emerson-Nedved
Zlatan-Trezeguet-DP

And with Zlatan and DP coming back to help the midfield when Needed!!!

Forza JUVENTUS !

2-1

DP x1
Zlatan x1

Ballack x1

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Imo we should play this formation!!

Abbiati
Blasi-Thuram-Canna-Zambro
Camo-Emerson-Nedved
Zlatan-Trezeguet-DP

And with Zlatan and DP coming back to help the midfield when Needed!!!

Forza JUVENTUS !

2-1

DP x1
Zlatan x1

Ballack x1
No way, we will lose the battle on midfield with only Emerson. Blasi should assist Emerson and DP should be benched.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
i dont think that paddy is going to be fit to play so its going to be gianni partnering Puma in the center of the park.
Imagine how that would sound for a non-Juve fan:D

I think Vieira's loss will be crucial, and simply can't imagine how we can win in Germany without him, especially as Bayern have started out so strongly. Blasi is my favorite to partner Emerson, especially as they have some experience against them from last season. And I don't think he's quick, so it won't matter if Pesotto plays at right back instead of him. What pleases me is that they have lost two quality defenders in Kovac and Kuffour, still they have Lucio and I don't think they have struggled defensively so far.. Trez should definitely play, probably with Ibrahimovic because of his physical presence. The fact that both Neved and Camoranesi didn't play the whole match against Messina should also mean they will be more fresh and can help out Blasi in midfield. Abbiati will have to be at his best.

Forza Juve!:fero:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

No way, we will lose the battle on midfield with only Emerson. Blasi should assist Emerson and DP should be benched.
Its better playing emerson alone in midfield then playing blasi with him,
as blasi will only fück things UP!!! blasi should only play as a rightback!

and no i dont think emerson will be alone, as camo and neddy will stay a bit back, and not attacking to much! anyway, lets wait and see what cap will do, as i said, it was only my opinion.. not capellos !

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah this in an important match and it would be fantastic to win and a result that i think juve will achieve, but a draw would be fine we would still be top and bayern will have to travel to turin still.

but im still sticking with a juve win.

i would imagine viera will be back for the sampdoria match i dont think the injury is that serious they are just letting him recover

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
welll like any ppl here i think that trezi is very important in this match.. we need a class finisher in those tight matches.

i guess either dp or zlatan should be staying on the bench.... but which one? if we play alex its cuz his form is outstanding...but we risk losing the physical prescence thats needed..

the thing i would do is that i would try ro limit the long balls from the back.I know our passing game will not be the best cuz we dont have paddy there but thats a reason for having gianni there, cuz he is a better passer of the ball.Also the germans are not very fond of pressurising the defence so i dont think we will need to hit that long ball as much..
also i would start with alex and if he couldnt deal with ther defence strengtth wise then zlatan would be introduced in the 2nd

if u read the preview in goal , they say that both deisler and ze roberto r doubtful so thats good news, i think that karimi or salihamdizich would introduced on the left and schwenshtiger on the right. Although they arent the best they could cuz some problems.Makkay isnt is great form also, but he needs to guarded hard but not forgeting the other striker

forzaaa juveee

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i think cap will start the same team as against messina except
blasi in for pessotto
camo in for mutu
and maybe trez in for zlatan, i think he will start DP.

personally i would go for DP and trez but i think we will see Dp and zlatan again with trez comming in second half.

also personally it would be nice to see kovac play and keep his old team mates scoreless, but againts messina thuram was very controlled and confident looking very sharp.

also i hope mutu can come on in the second half and have the same affect as against vienna.

abbiatti

blasi thuram/kovac canna zambo

camo emo gianichedda nedved

dp trez.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
i think cap will start the same team as against messina except
blasi in for pessotto
camo in for mutu
and maybe trez in for zlatan, i think he will start DP.

personally i would go for DP and trez but i think we will see Dp and zlatan again with trez comming in second half.

also personally it would be nice to see kovac play and keep his old team mates scoreless, but againts messina thuram was very controlled and confident looking very sharp.

also i hope mutu can come on in the second half and have the same affect as against vienna.

abbiatti

blasi thuram/kovac canna zambo

camo emo gianichedda nedved

dp trez.
very unlikely cap dropping zlatan

i hope dp can play n show us he can do good in big games too
forza dp

Apr 26, 2004
After meeting and beating Club Brugge and Rapid Vienna, on Tuesday night Juventus will play against Bayern München, who top Champions League Group A alongside the Bianconeri. The set for the challenge will be the futuristic Allianz Arena and the protagonists will be two teams who are both first-ranked in their respective home championships.

On one side, Juventus, who have been able to win every single match played since the beginning of the season, winning six consecutive Serie A matches and earning two wins in Champions League, the away 2-1 against Brugge and the home 3-0 against Rapid Vienna. On the other side, Bayern München, who won by 1-0 the Champions League matches against Rapid and Brugge, and who are leading Bundesliga, alonside Werder Brema, with seven wins, one draw and one defeat.

In their histories rich in trophies and victories, Juventus and Bayern München have met only twice in official competitions, namely during last season’s Champions League. And it was Juventus who came out victorious in both occasions, first at the Delle Alpi thanks to a goal by Nedved and then in Munich thanks to a goal by Del Piero, resulted from a splendid action started by Ibrahimovic.

Apr 26, 2004
3 Chiellini
6 Kovac
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
23 Giannichedda
25 Zalayeta
26 Gladstone
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)