[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (5 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
gianicheda will take on viera';s position and he will play a great match give the guy a chance he hasnt played many games for juve and he aint bad either

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
After the 9th victory in series, I hope Juve will kick Bayerns Asses and get the 10th!!

Hey Maresca, wie bist du an Karten gekommen?
Ich kam gar nicht dazu sie im Inet zu bestellen, wurden ja erst nur an Mitglieder vekauft und waren dann schon ausverkauft!!

Forza Juve

Dec 26, 2004
Ballack will give us a very hard time since we r missing Paddy...

I know that Tacchi wasn't more talented than Gianni but at least the former got passion... Gianni's workrate r extremely low, anyone who watched Juve will notice how easy ya can forget Gianni presence on the field....

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I think DP is on fire, he can be very important. Even if he start on the bench but if he come in, he will score and create chances.

After that goal on saturday, I have good feeling toward DP.

Let's go DP!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mybe manuel could be used in midfield , i see u guys points abt the low workrate of gianni dont know why... we will need a very hardworking midfielder to close down ballack.

I guees the key in this game is going to be closing down the wingers, whoever plays there for them.

also as it looks like alex is going to partner someone upfront then we will need to have to decrease the long balls as they have the height advantage upfront.
I would rather play trezi and ibra in this one as we wont have many scoring opportunities and we need to make use of wat we get and trezi is the man for that job.

Another thing, if alex and ibra r going to play upfront, i want them to resolve watever is happening between them and start linking with eachother.We need the link up between our two strikers.

forzaa juve

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
The players for the game

3 Chiellini
6 Kovac
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
23 Giannichedda
25 Zalayeta
26 Gladstone
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

i thought that Chimenti wasn't in the players list for the CL :S

and what the hell is going on with Zebina? did he retire from football or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)