[CL] Bayern München 0-0 Juventus Sept. 30th 2009 (1 Viewer)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If the captain gets at least a 25 minutes action time, we will humiliate them in front of their own fans .. EASY .. FORZA JUVE ALE ALE ALEEEEE

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I am totally nervous and now I can't even focus on work. I'll go home and hit the track, that's the best thing to do to kill time.

And that 4-1-3-2 formation is a death wish.
Am not nervous or anything but am just hoping for once we can live up to our name. Come to think of it I've been feeling this way since 1996 :moan:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
i love the great dane
"I love the Dane" makes more sense.

I realy hope i wont see him play tonight. It will be tough explaining my friends what the fuck this dude is doing playing for us.
I had hopes for him but time to face facts, this guy adds nothing.

With that said, whats the status on Tiago ? he isnt injured right? how come he didnt got any playing time recently ?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
"I love the Dane" makes more sense.

I realy hope i wont see him play tonight. It will be tough explaining my friends what the fuck this dude is doing playing for us.
I had hopes for him but time to face facts, this guy adds nothing.

With that said, whats the status on Tiago ? he isnt injured right? how come he didnt got any playing time recently ?
Tiago is still injured I think.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
So Alex isn't fit for 90 mins???
What about Diego?!!

I think Ciro is keeping his cards close to his chest... :smoke:
Its not like we have a wild card to pull.

The only Q remains is if Diego will start. If he wont we are in shit as Poulsen will play and Camo will replace Diego.

the rest is almost a given, hopefully Zebina will get the nod.

oh, IQ will score for sure. Their CB's are slow and heavy and IQ will run circels around them.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Its not like we have a wild card to pull.

The only Q remains is if Diego will start. If he wont we are in shit as Poulsen will play and Camo will replace Diego.

the rest is almost a given, hopefully Zebina will get the nod.
So there is no chance for Alex to start???

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Bayern's defense is shit, especially without DiMichelis. They are frontloaded but we could play defensively and attack on the counter, we could tear them apart.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That just dosent make any sense
Of course it does.

Poulsen is good at defending, but poor when he has possession.

When playing Bayern, Juve will have to do a lot of defending, so this is the sort of game which Poulsen is more suited to.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Of course it does.

Poulsen is good at defending, but poor when he has possession.

When playing Bayern, Juve will have to do a lot of defending, so this is the sort of game which Poulsen is more suited to.
Lets say the game does play out as you say it will. Sense we wont have a lot of possession dont we need guys that can do somthing in the short time we do have it insted of passing it around aimlessly "alla Poulsen" ?

On the defance part. Poulsen is clumsy and slow, letting him handle Robben or Ribery will be a grave mistake, as our defanders wont handel those two alone.

Camo and marchsio are much more suited to chase those two on the wings if nessecery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)