[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just a lame lineup considering what we have on the bench.

I wonder how many times Cuads blasts the ball of out the stadium.

I hope I’m wrong of course and we actually play some good football but I do believe our only hope is individual brilliance or a moment of luck.
Cuads has had a lot very good moments for us in CL, so I wouldn’t be too quick to dismiss him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Has everyone forgotten the last time Dybala was shutdown by Atletico already?

I would love to see him play, but he simply isn’t effective again teams that play as physically as Atletico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cuads has had a lot very good moments for us in CL, so I wouldn’t be too quick to dismiss him.
That’s why I mentioned he possibility of some individual brilliance because it wouldn’t sunrise me to see him dribble 4 players and smash one into the top corner. I know what he is capable of so I will hope for the best.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its a good call and we might actually do something here. Because we all know Atletico would shut down Berna and Danilo easily and we would focus on the left side, which would make us predictable.
Why would Atletico shut down Berna? He dominated them just 6 months ago.

Of course, he’s in atrocious form ever since, but one can always hope :boh:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
What do we call the thing we play at the moment?

- - - Updated - - -

Pls pick Sarri :xfingers:
I'll pick Nedved. As in every interview he wa the one kinda forcing Dybala out while on every single effin interview Paratici said we won't sell him.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'll pick Nedved. As in every interview he wa the one kinda forcing Dybala out while on every single effin interview Paratici said we won't sell him.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
They were playing good cop bad cop.
You can't be wrong if you situate yourself on both sides of the fence.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
And people actually thought we should sell Cuadrado? One injury anywhere and he's immediately in the lineup. How predictable was this?

We should have bought one more winger for depth because it seems Cuads is 2nd choice RB and RW. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)