[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
As far as the group stage goes I really hope we get out so we can worry about the knockouts come February. Our system and player integration are going to take a while and the more we struggle in the CL and League the longer it will take

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Since Costa is out we should go 4 in midfield. Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira will start so add into that Rabiot and I think we should boss possession and be solid defensively. If we need to get the goal later we swap in Ramsey. It's a safe strategy but I don't see how Berna will help us, rather Cuadrado plays because he can track back and tackle if its a 4-3-3.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Since Costa is out we should go 4 in midfield. Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira will start so add into that Rabiot and I think we should boss possession and be solid defensively. If we need to get the goal later we swap in Ramsey. It's a safe strategy but I don't see how Berna will help us, rather Cuadrado plays because he can track back and tackle if its a 4-3-3.
That sounds fantastic for the lethargic, play it safe, go for 0-0 draw strategy.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When Sarri was pointed out I was expecting some experiments like a 4-3-2-1 with CR7, Paulo behind Pipa if the 4-3-3 doesnt work but right now I hardly think he has the personality to even change a bit the team so Khedira, Matuidi and Berna r gonna be there in a new useless 4-3-3 formation

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
When Sarri was pointed out I was expecting some experiments like a 4-3-2-1 with CR7, Paulo behind Pipa if the 4-3-3 doesnt work but right now I hardly think he has the personality to even change a bit the team so Khedira, Matuidi and Berna r gonna be there in a new useless 4-3-3 formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)