[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Time to introduce Dybala and Rabiot with the Sarriball tactics! :tuttosport:

Oh wait.. they wont start. Berna and Matuidi before them.

We got this anyway. 0-2. CR7 and Gonzalo to score.

FORZA JUVE!!!:scarf1:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Wishful thinking but we should try this.

Shezni
MDL-Bonucci-Demiral
Cuadrado-Ramsey-Bentancur-Rabiot-A.Sandro
Higuain-Ronaldo

Surprise everyone Sarri.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Last season in Turin, Atlético didn't touch the ball and Ronaldo was thrusting his willy into Simeone's face. If Danilo recovers I think Cuadrado will be on the wing instead of Berna. Hope Dybala gets to play, it looks like we're trying to force a move in January with no replacement unfortunately. I expect Higuain to have no shots on goal tomorrow.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Higuain in doubt also. I wouldnt go into this taking any risks so hopefully Dybala starts.

Bernadeschi to replace costa
Dybala to replace Higuain
Rabiot to start to this one.
Cuadrado to replace danilo.

Would be nice to see what dybala brings to that final third. Ronaldo, Dybala and bernadeschi is fairly creative and may be a good combo. Yes I know bernadeschi has been dismal for a while now but I think if he has others who he can link up with he will be way better than he has. Cutting in more with Cuadrado offering width from full back. Ballsy for sure considering we are playing away and could get smacked but fuck we need something aftwr that fiorentina game...we were just flat and had no ideas.

Pjanic missing isnt great. Im a fan of bentancur and im interested to see how he can change our midfield along with Rabiot who is 10 levels above matuidi. Khedira will start.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Woj
Cuads - Bonucci - DeLigt -A .Sandro
Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
Berna - Higuain - Ronaldo​
The only thing I like is Cuad playing there as he has some nice technique in him but it also reminds a bit of Cancelo which means we will be a little bit exposed on the right
Midfield is nothing short of terrible
Attack well Bernardeschi must show something and the last time he did so we were playing Atletico...
Higuain - This Atletico is different so maybe..
Ronaldo - Always good to have - especially when playing Atletico..

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #78
    Woj
    Cuads - Bonucci - DeLigt -A .Sandro
    Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
    Berna - Higuain - Ronaldo​
    Watch Bernie have another one in a million kind of match again against them like last season LOL

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sure he will play alongside Khedira.
    But he runs hard.

Sound familiar? Remember who else carried this excuse? Amauri. He was given pass after pass because he "worked hard".

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Watch Bernie have another one in a million kind of match again against them like last season LOL

- - - Updated - - -

But he runs hard.

Sound familiar? Remember who else carried this excuse? Amauri. He was given pass after pass because he "worked hard".
    I actually don’t mind Matuidi as long as there are others out there who can control play. It would be fine with Pjanic and Rabiot, if that is what we got. I have my doubts Ramsey will play much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)