[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Drop this gentleman act bullshit, where our players smile at everyone, are friendly with everyone... what is this bullshit?
It's not Juve. WTF was Chiellini smiling with Costa about there? Stop being gentlemen ffs.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think we were a bit naive against Atletico. They showed more character than us and deserved their win. In Turin we need to show up with a totally different mentality if we want to have any chance of progressing.
We have a weak mentality. And it hurts me to admit it but it’s true. I understand teams go through bad periods but I can never understand ours at times. We’re way too pedestrian like.

It’s like knowing you’re gonna have a fight with someone and wait for them to hit you first before you react. Before you know it, it’s too late. And the annoying part is you know you have the ability to win and decide to bottle it first.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
The fifteen minute coach :D

"I always say that there are manufactured coaches and natural coaches," he said. "I am one of the natural ones. I do not have to sit there and watch videos for hours. I look at what I have to watch and, in a quarter of an hour, I understand what I can understand."

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43274988

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So the fucker could not figure out in 15 minutes, that Atletico will clog the midfield with 4 CMs? Something that was clear for days before the game? Or he didn't think we will need width in this game? Since we left 2 players that can offer that on the bench. I can already hear the excuse. "Max wanted to have atacking options on the bench". To do what? Go on 80-85 minutes into the game?
Max should man up. This loss is all on him.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Just never ever play de sciglio again, he's the weak link in CL everytime he plays.
Run Cancelo everytime ffs!

And what is up with those subs, holy hell. taking off dybala and pjanic, so basically leave all creativity to bonucci?
Oh well, it doens't matter anyway, if you do it in the 85th minute...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Honestly the only reason we won there is because Ramos was out and Real was too relaxed in general.
I still believe it is up to us. We are on paper inferior to no one and we should just do whatever I was thinking of from the start
Our strength Def great Mid weak Attack great
Atletico`s strength defense great mid very good attack good
Which means if we play mid vs mid we are going to lose but if we skip the mid and go on to attack we have a good chance
We need to force them playing our game which in this case means we should play 4-2-3-1 with 2CM (in my opinion Bentancur and Matuidi) and 3 attackers Mandzukic on the left - for some reason he is really good at this position Dybala on the center and since Cuad is out I`d say D.Costa as he can dribble his way against the very best
our defense is easy since its Spinazzola vs MDS where one is seriously more experienced at this level.. Bonucci and Chiellini - I`d think of putting Rugani instead of Bonucci but Bonucci`s passing ability in this kind of game could be vital.. and of course Cancelo on the right to create extra havoc.
Playing in a defensive set of mind will surely eliminate us

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
There's no ifs and buts about it. The rematch will be our toughest match in these 8 years. We'll have to do something extraordinary to pull off a comeback, let alone overturn everything. And the only way to do it is put our fastest, most physical and technical players from the start. I know it'll never happen but I want to see this:

Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Spinazzola
Can-Pjanić-Bernardeschi
Costa-Mario-Ronaldo
There's really nothing to lose. We concede a goal or five nothing changes. We have to be fast, sharp, active, smart and brave. That lineup last night had exactly 2 players who (in theory) can run with the ball, outpace someone and make a difference with their speed and strength. Bunch of soft, slow guys with an abysmal gameplan.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He sure did prove me wrong, I can¨t believe I've been defending such a clueless coach for so many years
Your profile photo describe Bonucci perfect, wtf was he doing in that situation? You could even see him look for the goal to be scored, then when they scored he was rolling around trying to get a free kick :rofl:No hate, but that guy is just shit.

- - - Updated - - -

What you mean now!!? You don’t see many defenders like him these days. Only poncey wannabes. I’m sorry I grew up watching real defenders Montero, Ferrara, Vierchowod. Not the cheap Plastic Mattel toys you see today. Can’t handle watching us throw away important games with players that don’t throw their bodies on the line.
Godin is probably the most hard tackling and dedicated defender you find, bar Ramos in big CL games. He's a beast.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
The fifteen minute coach :D

"I always say that there are manufactured coaches and natural coaches," he said. "I am one of the natural ones. I do not have to sit there and watch videos for hours. I look at what I have to watch and, in a quarter of an hour, I understand what I can understand."

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43274988

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That article reveals some scary insights into the inner workings of Mr Allegris mind. Some worrisome statements I would say.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I think we were a bit naive against Atletico. They showed more character than us and deserved their win. In Turin we need to show up with a totally different mentality if we want to have any chance of progressing.
It's our fault. We keep doing this over and over.

And Max clearly had no plan. Not even a reactive one. He's retarded with subs. Apparently he didn't learn anything after Real eliminated us last season.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It's our fault. We keep doing this over and over.

And Max clearly had no plan. Not even a reactive one. He's retarded with subs. Apparently he didn't learn anything after Real eliminated us last season.
I wouldn't change my mind even if somehow we pass.
Allegri is done as our manger since summer 2017 period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)