[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Defensively De Sciglio in his current form is clearly better than Cancelo. Costa would've probably be more happy if he had the chance to play against Cancelo tonight. Could've Cancelo shift the focus of play a little bit higher if he were on the pitch? Maybe yes. But if the answer is "no", then it would be a huge risk. And Max is not really a risk taker.

I think the main reason Max does what he does (apart from not having decent midfield) is because CL is only his part-time job and he cannot really tune the team specifically for this tournament. Even prime RM dominated CL when they basically abandoned La Liga. But Max cannot do the same thing because Agnelli reportedly wants 10 scudetti in a row.
We are 14 points ahead in Serie A, how seriously does he need to take it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hope you're right, but it's kind of hard to believe. We're missing out on a lot of CL knockout money and there's no doubt the brand is taking a hit from going out this early. Im not saying we counted on winning it this season, but signing CR7 and not even making the QF was definitely not part of the plan, or any project. There will be losses and they must be covered.
We can play upfront with CR7, Messi and Mbappe, and we’d still struggle to score goals in this competition. It’s just not for us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
6 of the last 7 goals we’ve conceded have been from set pieces. And Atletico are masters of scoring from set pieces.

This is a constant problem with this team, year-in, year-out. And it’s likely to be our undoing in this competition this season.
I saw that stat on FI, but I don't think it's true. We conceded two goals today, 3 against Parma and the last two of the 3 goals against Atalanta. Those are the last 7 goals we conceded and most weren't from set pieces.
Maybe they mean CL and they are counting the two penalties against Basel this year and Real Madrid last year.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
People here speak of scoring 4 goals against Atletico...hahahhaha. Where have you been this season? We have not scored more than 3 goals this season. Even fucking Frosinone conceded only three goals.
Expecting us to score 4 goals in the second game against Atletico.. If we concede a goal we are out. We will not score more than 3 goals. Most likely we will score goal or two. And concede at least once. We are 99% out. Most of you should stop being delusional just once for a change.
Watching us play like crap all season and still proclaim we are CL favorites is a virus that has spread all over our players and fanbase. No respect for the opponents and just hyperbole talk in this forum.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I was expecting to see Cancelo played as a winger today. We still had many options in this game. It was not like Allegri having his hands forced. We even have an inform Spina who has played incredibly well the games he had. But we are fucking afraid of fielding attacking players.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I was expecting to see Cancelo played as a winger today. We still had many options in this game. It was not like Allegri having his hands forced. We even have an inform Spina who has played incredibly well the games he had. But we are fucking afraid of fielding attacking players.
Allegri hate Cancelo.
Cause he is too offensive and sometimes makes silly mistakes.
If Allegri is still our manager next summer wait for us selling Douglas Costa, Dybala and Cancelo. Watch it happens.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
6 of the last 7 goals we’ve conceded have been from set pieces. And Atletico are masters of scoring from set pieces.

This is a constant problem with this team, year-in, year-out. And it’s likely to be our undoing in this competition this season.
Yes, but to be fair our defense has looked shaky many times even when we didn't concede. And we haven't faced quality opposition in a long time. Atletico could have had more than 2. We created nothing.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Defensively De Sciglio in his current form is clearly better than Cancelo. Costa would've probably be more happy if he had the chance to play against Cancelo tonight. Could've Cancelo shifted the focus of play a little bit higher if he were on the pitch? Maybe yes. But if the answer is "no", then it would be a huge risk. And Max is not really a risk taker.

I think the main reason Max does what he does (apart from not having decent midfield) is because CL is only his part-time job and he cannot really tune the team specifically for this tournament. Even prime RM dominated CL when they basically abandoned La Liga. But Max cannot do the same thing because Agnelli reportedly wants 10 scudetti in a row.
I don't know about that, i think Agnelli cares about CL more than scudetto, at least i hope so. Anyway we have a pretty good lead in seria A to manage. We should have prepared for this game better

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I saw that stat on FI, but I don't think it's true. We conceded two goals today, 3 against Parma and the last two of the 3 goals against Atalanta. Those are the last 7 goals we conceded and most weren't from set pieces.
Maybe they mean CL and they are counting the two penalties against Basel this year and Real Madrid last year.
Are you surprised? We have bonucci in defence ffs he's the biggest culprit when it comes to handling set pieces and tonight was another example of a long list of errors and embarrassing fuck ups to add to his collection this season

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't know about that, i think Agnelli cares about CL more than scudetto, at least i hope so. Anyway we have a pretty good lead in seria A to manage. We should have prepared for this game better
we can win this Serie A with any kind of manager watching our rivals.
The focal point is Champions League. 23 years since the last. Way too much. WAY TOO MUCH
5 consecutive finals lost. WE HAVE to win.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
People here speak of scoring 4 goals against Atletico...hahahhaha. Where have you been this season? We have not scored more than 3 goals this season. Even fucking Frosinone conceded only three goals.
Expecting us to score 4 goals in the second game against Atletico.. If we concede a goal we are out. We will not score more than 3 goals. Most likely we will score goal or two. And concede at least once. We are 99% out. Most of you should stop being delusional just once for a change.
Watching us play like crap all season and still proclaim we are CL favorites is a virus that has spread all over our players and fanbase. No respect for the opponents and just hyperbole talk in this forum.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Spot on, and completely agree. There was this incredible thing going on in here that despite our clear lack of game plan, passing game, attacking moves and some really shitty Serie A games where we got lucky with 3 points, then no reason to worry. We were breaking records in Serie A in terms of points, that was the best indicator for how well we would do in CL.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Spot on, and completely agree. There was this incredible thing going on in here that despite our clear lack of game plan, passing game, attacking moves and some really shitty Serie A games where we got lucky with 3 points, then no reason to worry. We were breaking records in Serie A in terms of points, that was the best indicator for how well we would do in CL.
but hey we won against Lazio 2-1 it's all good!
I knew since that game that we wouldn't win anything outside of Serie A.
We're never inform or running

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Defensively De Sciglio in his current form is clearly better than Cancelo. Costa would've probably be more happy if he had the chance to play against Cancelo tonight. Could've Cancelo shifted the focus of play a little bit higher if he were on the pitch? Maybe yes. But if the answer is "no", then it would be a huge risk. And Max is not really a risk taker.

Hello max is that you ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)