[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 3, 2014
CR7, Mario, Dybala, Berna, Pjanic, Bonucci, Chiell, Cancelo ..... you guys give me the other two. Maybe Matuidi at LB. Yes, sounds drastic but the situation is beyond that. All season long not scoring what has been expected has come true. Hard enough to score 1 goal against AM let alone more.

They will be hunkered in defending next match so unless Max uses the best offensive weapons available don't see it ending well. Maybe some players out of normal position, but fuck it. Rather not make the next round winning match 4-2 than winning 1-0 with no chance of scoring that tying goal.
& apparently costa is no longer in favour lmao

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Too tilted to write much. Disappointed of many player but most of all Allegri. I‘ve seen enough of him, he will never take us anywhere in CL with his pussy approach and late, useless subs. Simeone made him look like a clown with his 3 early, offensive subs and he didn’t even react. Bye #AllegriOut
Allegri had to go after that shameful game in Cardiff.
You can't come back after something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

& apparently costa is no longer in favour lmao
Costa will get sold after the shit he made with his car and the party right after.
I already know. Stick this post for the summer

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It happens for us as well in Germany. But you need a really strong midfielder to absorb the pressure, like we have in Javi - he's not what he used to be, but in a game like yesterday he was so vital.

One of the biggest reasons we won the treble in 2013.

Times like these I miss Arturo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Please remind the fucking thread opener "expert" to open the Bologna-Juve thread immediately.
Not to comment about this match.
He is stupid,his comments are stupid but he will always fiercely defend everything which is ultra hard to defend,that everything is fine and all.This game for example.He will find explanations why we are eliminated from the CL ,why we played that bad ,why we are eliminated from Coppa.Anything,just name it,you got it A true expert.
The guy is a pure joke and must be stopped to open threads.Lucky we lead 13 points in Serie A ,otherwise we will lose that competition too.
He should resign for opening threads for a well known reasons.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we have a very soft team compared to atleti. it's not about motivation, we simply lack the ability to react against hard and constant pressure. the same happened against atalanta a couple of weeks ago, the same happened against bayern in the conte days, and during those 6-7 years between those matches, basically nothing happened. it's a well build squad for tactical, slow football, but one that suffers against pressure.

i only hope we get our shit together for the return leg and show some actual balls. i want berna and cancelo on the pitch, and while he's not my favorite player at all, i can see emre can doing fine against this rather disgusting atletico.

gonna be a bad day at the office tomorrow. fortunately no football fans around me, still...

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
It happens for us as well in Germany. But you need a really strong midfielder to absorb the pressure, like we have in Javi - he's not what he used to be, but in a game like yesterday he was so vital.

One of the biggest reasons we won the treble in 2013.

We had one of, if not the strongest midfield in 2015 and still got spanked in the final. You cant really expect to be 100% complete in every facet but it takes a coach to properly gameplan to mask your deficiencies. This is one of Allegri's biggest weaknesses

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We had one of, if not the strongest midfield in 2015 and still got spanked in the final. You cant really expect to be 100% complete in every facet but it takes a coach to properly gameplan to mask your deficiencies. This is one of Allegri's biggest weaknesses

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Of course you can't be totally complete all over the line, (as mostly not), but I still think your midfield is too soft these days.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's annoying to read Berna and Chiellini comments how we lost this match on set pieces, incidents and small details. We allowed them two 1 on 1s with our keeper, and if MDS didn't make that foul on Costa, it would have been three times to let them come face to face with Szczesny.
Costa wasn't through on goal at all.

But I agree. We did not lose this game on small details. We fully deserved to get beat.

I feel bad for saying it, because I really like him as a manager, but today Allegri really fucked up.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's annoying to read Berna and Chiellini comments how we lost this match on set pieces, incidents and small details. We allowed them two 1 on 1s with our keeper, and if MDS didn't make that foul on Costa, it would have been three times to let them come face to face with Szczesny.
These are standard responses though. I don't expect them to say "coach told us to slowly pass it around in the midfield against an organized Atleti team. We just executed a shit plan to perfection"

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's like they have no clue. That mentality is carved in their minds, no coach will ever change it. And soon CR7 will become "one of us"

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gotta say it was impressive how they handled Mandzukic. Not once, while he's in Juve, I've seen a team completely shut him down and shut down the service he usually gets. He didn't play bad at all, or make mistakes, but he was helpless tonight.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Knowing Allegri, it will be 0-0 in the first half then someone score 3 goals in the second.

OR

score 3 goals in the first 60 mins or so, then defend, allow pressure, then concede in the last minute.
We have no option but to attack as Atletico will certainly score and let us wait for the return leg before passing judgement on allegri

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please remind the fucking thread opener "expert" to open the Bologna-Juve thread immediately.
Not to comment about this match.
He is stupid,his comments are stupid but he will always fiercely defend everything which is ultra hard to defend,that everything is fine and all.This game for example.He will find explanations why we are eliminated from the CL ,why we played that bad ,why we are eliminated from Coppa.Anything,just name it,you got it A true expert.
The guy is a pure joke and must be stopped to open threads.Lucky we lead 13 points in Serie A ,otherwise we will lose that competition too.
He should resign for opening threads for a well known reasons.
@Hustini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)