[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nejc

May 13, 2006
MDS is better defensively than Cancelo. It's just a fact.
I think they are about the same in defensive skill, what makes DS a more reliable defender is that he is more inclined to play it safe at the back and not risk leaving his defensive position to get involved in offensive buildup.

Still I cant think of a single scenario in which I would prefer starting DS over Canceo because the difference in what the provide in attack is just too big.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Man, those European matches , you keep thinking all the day about them... feel the thrill already , feel the " can't wait " rush , jumping on any little news pop up to read , I hope we do well this time , enough hurts and slaps on the face ....since 98 myself waiting for this CL joy ...:frog:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should play our best players. It's an away leg and we need to score a goal. Calculated risks are necessary. Dybala should start and Costa should come off the bench. We need speed and dynamism in midfield, otherwise our midfield will be eaten alive by the aggressive uptempo game they play. Also, who the fuck is Partey? What a name!

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #177
    Allegri recap:

- Khedira out, will remain in Turin
    - Dybala plays tomorrow
    - Congratulations to Simeone for all he has done
    - The team is growing athletically & tactically
    - CR7 not a guarantee to win you the CL, but he improves your chances
    - We need to score goals

- - - Updated - - -

No costa cuads or Sami

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)