[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yes. But everyone please lets not get overly excited and head to the "How far will we go in Europe" thread and write about how we're surely making it to the final now.

Weve got the job done. Now the next worry is the extent of Neddy's injury. He's important to our plans. Let's hope its not too bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
You guys are being really unfair to Zlatan. This is only his second Juve game ffs. Everybody has a bad game every now and again, and it's not like he hasn't shown what he can do as he scored on debut.
I have to agree.. and people are also forgetting that the match is against his former club.. a club he left about two weeks ago, very suddenly on the transfer deadline. its not easy for him to go to their back yard and try and play a good match.

I'd also like to say well done to Capello for seemingly getting his tactics spot on in the latter stages. people were cursing him for taking of dp, cursing him for bringing on appiah and not trez! Well guess what, we won at the end of the day so you should all put your hands up and not be so damn eager to criticise next time!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
You guys are being really unfair to Zlatan. This is only his second Juve game ffs. Everybody has a bad game every now and again, and it's not like he hasn't shown what he can do as he scored on debut.
Seriously. I'm sick of people jumping to conclusions. Its ridiculous, and just plain stupid what some people here say. No need to mention names, you know who you are.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good start, let's keep the ball rolling with a win in our first home game of the season against Atalanta on Sunday :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I have to agree.. and people are also forgetting that the match is against his former club.. a club he left about two weeks ago, very suddenly on the transfer deadline. its not easy for him to go to their back yard and try and play a good match.

I'd also like to say well done to Capello for seemingly getting his tactics spot on in the latter stages. people were cursing him for taking of dp, cursing him for bringing on appiah and not trez! Well guess what, we won at the end of the day so you should all put your hands up and not be so damn eager to criticise next time!!
Thank you Tom. Some people here just don't know what the hell they're talking about.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I have to commend:
Defence,Buffon,Blasi,Nedved

Above average:
Del Piero

Average:
Emerson

Bad:
Zlatan,Camoranesi

Oliverra looks really dangerous but he played too little

Player of the match: Nedved

I am happy with the game in summary.We have a great defence once again.How long it was from our last goal?. Midlfield is much better with Blasi second best in our team, but Olivera deserves the cahance before camoranesi. Attack Zlatan ha potential but he shoul be a sub for Trezeguet,he showed that he isn0t matured enough yet

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
It is so important to start the CL campaign with a 3-pointer. Awesome job getting the result.

So, Serie A clubs look good to start off - Inter, Milan, and Juve all win . . . and then there is Fvking disgraceful Roma.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I wanna see you take your own advice some day.. :D

;)

Eop05

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Seriously. I'm sick of people jumping to conclusions. Its ridiculous, and just plain stupid what some people here say. No need to mention names, you know who you are.
All anyone was saying about Zlatan was that they should take him off and put Trez on. No one insulted him. The fact is he was having a bad game, and when a player is having a bad game they are usually the one's the be substituted.

You guys are so quick to defend him right away when all anyone was saying was let's take an off-form player in this game out and try Trezeguet

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Hear you go Lulliana

Ajax stoped attacking. It looks like it will be 1-0

I have to commend: 8,9,10
Defence,Buffon,Blasi,Nedved

Above average: 7
Del Piero

Average: 6
Emerson

Bad: 4,5
Zlatan,Camoranesi

Oliverra looks really dangerous but he played too litle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)