[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You lucky bashtid !!

Have fun man, tell us all about it :cool:
Lucky indeed, I've tried to get tickets in every possible way, are you a season ticket holder by any chance? I've only got a measly clubcard...

Jun 16, 2004
Zlatan is such a ****ass, 3 weeks ago he said in a interview he wasn't thinking of a transfer because he felt he still could develop and now he's saying he felt it was the right time to move on, well **** you :(

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
DARN!

I was hoping tonight to wear my replica shirt that Juve wore when we last won the Champions League. Sort of a good luck omen! Unfortunately, I can't find the bloody thing! :(

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
Zlatan is such a ****ass, 3 weeks ago he said in a interview he wasn't thinking of a transfer because he felt he still could develop and now he's saying he felt it was the right time to move on, well **** you :(
Ajax is always going to be a feeder club for Europe's biggest and best.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Latest I heard is that DP WILL START his 400th game for Juve. This might be my last post until i'm back from the match in Amsterdam :).
I hope you have a great fun, I also hope you are a lucky charm for Juventus and they will win :)

Let us know about it later

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
complain some more you whiney dutch.

Sep 28, 2002
i doubt was his purely his intention to move. i believe it was between him and vander vaart and its perfectly normal that he was sacrtificed, not rafael. and what do you expect him to say? "i want to move" when he is not sure if its possible? that'd be a nice way to ruin relationship with teammates and fans. or "i wanted to stay but the board wanted to keep ven der vaart, not me"? get real.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Ajax sold Zlatan, not the other way around. Your anger is misdirected.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I heard that Ibrahimovic and Appiah will start:

-------------------Buffon
Birindelli-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
------Olivera-Blasi-Appiah-Nedved
---------Ibrahimovic-Trezeguet

I like it but i really think that we lack midlfield power. But i also read that Emerson and Tachinardi will be on the bench if we need more power there.Capello doesn't want to risk Emerson for the game,but maybe he just said so he could make a suprise.And that Ibrahimovic WILL be the starter and that the worse of Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic will be replaced in the second half (no matter how many goals they score) by Del Piero,who is experienced enough to lead our team after the rush of the oppening minutes

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Dp-Zlatan should start...If Zlatan won't get into the game good,Trez can come after HF.
Or the other way,like was on sunday.Trez headed to the bench on HF.

ANYWAY,GOOD LUCK TO JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO CAPELLO LEAD US TO VICTORY!:angel::cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)