[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (1 Viewer)

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
Is there any channel showing the game tonight wich is being live streamed so that I can watch it?
What was the link to that site which every game being played a day, and all the channels sending it?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Swedish 'local' channel are showing the Ajax-Juve game live tonight :D
Last night they showed Celtic-Barcelona. Larsson scored against his old team in their homegorund.....can Zlatan do the same tonight?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'm not asking for a good scoreline,just that we get the three points.juve are weak away and the trip to russia and munich will be difficult so i hope we beat ajax today.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello seeks Ajax revenge
Wednesday 15 September, 2004

Juventus boss Fabio Capello is confident that he can finally beat Ajax after being haunted by them for years.

"I have some bad memories of Ajax both as a player and as a Coach. They bring me bad luck," he said ahead of Wednesday’s Champions’ League tie.

"I remember the defeat when I was in charge of Milan in the European Cup Final at Vienna, but I now have a chance to get rid of this taboo."

The Dutch outfit also recently ended Capello’s hopes of Champions’ League glory while he was still in charge of Roma.

"This time I think Juventus have a better chance of winning. The losses while at Roma occurred because they were a better team than us," he added.

"This time things are different and my Juventus side have everything that is needed to win the game."

Ajax’s chances of causing an upset have been greatly reduced after they sold star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Juventus in the summer.

"I don’t think Zlatan will have any problems with either the crowd or his former teammates," added the tactician.

"I always thought that he was an excellent player and now that I have him at my disposal I can assure you that he is an excellent investment."

It’s unclear though whether the Swede will start the game despite whispers that he would replace Alex Del Piero in the line-up.

"We need to be very alert against Ajax," said the captain. "They are a team that we must not underestimate.

"Every error in the Champions’ League is more costly than in our own national championship."

Juventus probable: Buffon; Birindelli, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Olivera, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Del Piero (Ibrahimovic), Trezeguet

channel4.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i'm not asking for a good scoreline,just that we get the three points.juve are weak away and the trip to russia and munich will be difficult so i hope we beat ajax today.
Same here. If we scrape a 1-0 win I'll still be overly pleased.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
that's a good motive for caps to win this game, though I don't think we need anymore motives than the need to redeem ourselves and get back our proper place in europe..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
that's a good motive for caps to win this game, though I don't think we need anymore motives than the need to redeem ourselves and get back our proper place in europe..
Last season was a flop but we are always in a high standing in Europe and one of the fearful teams

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I want to watch the match in the UK. Sky Sports have some strange interactive thing where you can choose which match to watch. Not sure if the Juve game is included though!
It is bruvs:cool: The best coverage of the CL no question. All games are shown live, you just pick which one you wanna watch. Commentry is good mostly apart from the odd bias towards Italiano teams from a few dickheads:D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Last season was a flop but we are always in a high standing in Europe and one of the fearful teams
offcourse we are, that not what I meant..

I meant the players themselves need this motive to forget last season's performance and show their quality..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Same here. If we scrape a 1-0 win I'll still be overly pleased.
yeah, all I want is victory, no matter what's the score... Besides, my bets count on Juve... :scared::D

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++

It is bruvs:cool: The best coverage of the CL no question. All games are shown live, you just pick which one you wanna watch. Commentry is good mostly apart from the odd bias towards Italiano teams from a few dickheads:D
Ah, sweet. Cheers. It's on Sky Sports Xtra KO 7.45pm. Can't wait now :)

I'm certain we will be able to score at least one goal. However, it would make me very happy if we don't concede!

No Zebina? Is he injured?

Good to see Olivera in there though. Awesome.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #239
    Latest I heard is that DP WILL START his 400th game for Juve. This might be my last post until i'm back from the match in Amsterdam :).

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

suspended
    Aha. Never mind. Birindelli is still quality if a little on the old side...

Do we know who is registered for the Juve CL campaign? I was wondering if they had registered Benjamin or any of the other Primavera guys. Considering last year, when Milan stole Pozzi, I believe they actually registered him for the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)