[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
Again, the only thing that mattered today was the result. With Ronaldo returning from an injury, missing Chiellini and Can and others that just came back from injuries a 1-1 is a decent result. The game could have gone both ways but I think we can call ourselves a little bit more fortunate. We should have everything set for qualification next week.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Rugani is getting too much praise. He was terrible.
First goal he pulled off a Motta. He had all the time in the world to get closer and block the shot.
19fcfc06111df34c0257096e58a8f066.jpg

Over here he was marking the striker and yet he got a free shot near penalty area.

dd2dcc429288056b04b58c458d0244ce.jpg

Juve was very lucky and Shezni pulled off miracle saves. Thank God Chiellini will be back next game.
I never ecer rated him as a good defender.Simply not good ebough for us.He is a robot playing ,in his mind secure,meanwhile scared for his life.Never rated him much..Just an ordinary defender ,nothing much of that,

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Rugani is getting too much praise. He was terrible.
First goal he pulled off a Motta. He had all the time in the world to get closer and block the shot.
19fcfc06111df34c0257096e58a8f066.jpg

Over here he was marking the striker and yet he got a free shot near penalty area.

dd2dcc429288056b04b58c458d0244ce.jpg

Juve was very lucky and Shezni pulled off miracle saves. Thank God Chiellini will be back next game.
He was bad but better than expected. Just shows how much he has lowered the bar with his recent performances.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Outplayed for the entire match. 1-1 is flattering.

They will come to Turin with no fear at all, and the likes of Pjanic will have no hope of controlling the midfield.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #673
    We had our chances too. Our attackers not named Ronaldo need to become more clinical ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

They play youngsters with no fear why can’t we play Kean?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    i believe we should have done better. these mutherfuckers are tricky. we should be careful next match.

tricky situation.
    1-1 was the best result for this shit performance. Ajax was simply the better side. we wre just Lucky and CR7 saved us that deserved to lose once again.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Something I noticed tonight about the Rugani Bonucci partnership was how awkward Bonucci looks with the ball when playing on the left side. This also made it harder for Rugani and the full backs as Bonucci wasn't an easy option to pass too.

We will play the ball out much more comfortably with Chiellini playing and Bonucci back to his natural position

- - - Updated - - -

We had our chances too. Our attackers not named Ronaldo need to become more clinical ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

They play youngsters with no fear why can’t we play Kean?
    Costa gave us better options for Counter attacking football. He was able to carry the ball and was always dangerous. Berna is better on the counter too. Maybe Kean would of been a better option than Dybala as he is faster but it would of been hard to play Kean and leave Dybala on the bench.

Personally wouldn't play Manbro at all I'd start Kean based on current form of both players.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    First let me just say I only got to see parts of the first half because my job is fucking bullshit.

The performance was below par for the most part. I don't know why we come into these first leg matches and just look so average, it doesn't make sense. The result, I'm not overly thrilled about as we don't really have a cushion, but judging by the first half it could've been much worse somehow. At least we walked away with an away goal this time, so that's something to keep in mind.

And once again, goddamn is our midfield in need of improvement.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Cancelo didn't pass past our half side in the first time. But the second half was quite good aside that mistake.
    He also made the assist for Ronaldo.
    The problem is always the same problem.
    Our lack of offensive tactics. Always rely on single players doing something out of nothing. That's it.
    Most of the times Ronaldo is alone and never given decent balls. Thats for me totally unacceptable given we have the best striker we could hope to have.

But I'm the strange one reading guys here that keep thinking that it's all fine and good as long as manage to scrap a victory.
    That'd be fine if we win the cup else it's shit for nothing.
    My same thoughts.

People are lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)