[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Cb wise we did ok, i was impressed with rugani considering i thought he was shit. Today we missed someone solid in midfield a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think Rugani mostly struggles against physical CFs. Ajax was not playing with one.

- - - Updated - - -

With Matuidi out, will we play a 2-man midfield again?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I think Rugani mostly struggles against physical CFs. Ajax was not playing with one.

- - - Updated - - -

With Matuidi out, will we play a 2-man midfield again?
I agree. Rugani looks exposed when he has to rough it with a big and cynical CF. Here he had to be smart, read the play, be proactive, not so physical, and looked excellent.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Anyone who actually watches Juventus would've expected this result. We simply cannot dominate (we rarely ever do dominate) against teams with solid midfields and a real tactical gameplan. Our hopes solely rely on one-off counter-attacks and single player performances against these types of teams. This result was as good as it could be for us.
We did dominate away to Manchester. We can but we decide to play horrible football.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Matuidi is out, i'd:

----------------------------Woj
-------------Rugani-Bonucci-Chiello
Spinazzola----Emre----Pjanic----A.Sandro
-------------Dybala------------------Berna
--------------------------Ronaldo

:snoop:
@Ronn

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We lack technical midfielder who can deal with press of the opposing team and link up with the attacker but three man midfield is a must otherwise we run the risk of being overrun in the midfield
I'd rather play the 2-man midfield in a 3-4-3 and risk the fact of being overrun. It'll happen either way, so I'd rather put some pace out wide and stretch the field as much as possible while improving the solidity of the backline and allowing Bonucci to do what he does best. Instead of trying to force our horrible midfield to play on par with the best of the best, we should just give up the fight and play to our advantages until we hopefully get some real midfielders next summer.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Rugani is getting too much praise. He was terrible.
First goal he pulled off a Motta. He had all the time in the world to get closer and block the shot.
19fcfc06111df34c0257096e58a8f066.jpg

Over here he was marking the striker and yet he got a free shot near penalty area.

dd2dcc429288056b04b58c458d0244ce.jpg

Juve was very lucky and Shezni pulled off miracle saves. Thank God Chiellini will be back next game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)