[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
According to the terms of buying a CL ticket no dangerous object is allowed into the stadium. How could someone be stupid enough to carry a knife to CL game?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
then np

except in england, knives and scissors are banned there no matter what
What about pointy sticks?

- - - Updated - - -

No, you didn't. And it is allowed to carry knives, but not in "weapon free zones". In Austria inner districts of cities are often weapon free zones. Probably also areas around the stadium. Sorry, I don't know the proper term.

The question I'm asking myself: how do I know about these zones and where they are?
Good point

Really not that different to US where you can be arrested for carrying a knife or bat if you intend to use as a weapon. Not sure how they could prove that unless you are dumb enough to confess though

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventus ultras are friends with Den Haag and they are rivals with Ajax. Juve fans were warned they should be careful because it could get violent so they arrived armed lol

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Yes you can. There is something called "weapon free zones" in which you are not allowed to carry even knives. Despite that, why would you want to carry a knive as a fan on your way to the stadium?
First of all there is no general rule for Europe. And I doubt football fans are allowed to walk around with knifes on gameday in any country. In Denmark it’s illegal to carry knife unless you have a valid purpose.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Would rather Spazzolino on the left, but apart from that - good lineup.
I agree. Sandro is capable of having a good game, but it’s not likely. We know Sami will make 1-2 big errors and get 1 great chance, let’s pray he converts that great chance but the errors don’t hurt us. I’m not a huge Pjanic fan, but he has been playing wonderfully. The best 3 game stretch in the last two years. Lastly, I’d like to see Whaõ Canplaylo play like he did in 2018... he’d make a bug difference.

enzo

May 14, 2012
First of all there is no general rule for Europe. And I doubt football fans are allowed to walk around with knifes on gameday in any country. In Denmark it’s illegal to carry knife unless you have a valid purpose.
Right, it's definitely not European law. But I suppose there are similar laws in European countries.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
What about pointy sticks?

- - - Updated - - -

Good point

Really not that different to US where you can be arrested for carrying a knife or bat if you intend to use as a weapon. Not sure how they could prove that unless you are dumb enough to confess though
In the US you can be arrested for having a baseball bat in your car. It happened to someone I know. haha. A lawyer's advice is that if you carry a bat in your car for self defense, also carry a glove and a ball to be able to prove you had all of your baseball equipment with you and not for harming someone with it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
In the US you can be arrested for having a baseball bat in your car. It happened to someone I know. haha. A lawyer's advice is that if you carry a bat in your car for self defense, also carry a glove and a ball to be able to prove you had all of your baseball equipment with you and not for harming someone with it.
lmao, americucks literally have no rights

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thats what i mean but come on you wont be arrested for that unless you are also otherwise "suspicious". I suppose that leaves room for biased policing though

- - - Updated - - -

lmao, black americucks literally have no rights
:agree:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not sure about Bentancur. Don’t remember the last time he impressed me. Should’ve just went with a 4231 imo. Conceding is ok. Scoring is more important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)