[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
We just need to Endure Mandzukic until Kean gets in and save the day.
Allegri was reluctant to drop Khedira despite being awful for 2 years and is doing the same thing with Manzu.

Hope he soon realizes kean should start these games just like Mbape and Pogba.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
So, if the site that I checked is credible, Ziyech, Blind, De Ligt and Tagliafico are a yellow card away from suspension. Good, lets get them out of the return leg in Turin! :D

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why is everyone mentioning Rugani when Bonucci vs Ajax's attack is a bigger concern?

Half fit Khedira looked 10 lbs heavier. Might as well start Bentancur, who has no clue about mezzala role. Huge drop off from Can as CM-CB.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Thought Sami was starting but glad see a runner like Bent in there looking at that above lineup. Didn't think Max would leave Sami out but hopefully Bent shows what his upside can be like Rugs. Worst result I want to see today is 1-1 or above draw.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Honestly think the "#GetReady to comeback" video was more cringy
Not me. That blah blah blah blah ---> ja ja ja ja might just be the most cringey putrid pre-match video I've seen. I'm sure some of the English clubs probably outdo it, but I've never watched their videos, so who knows. Ours are super cringe, especially the comeback one, but this one from Ajax was just retarded. lol

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The central defense of Juve without Chiellini:
Leonarda Bonucci and Daniella Rugani. Ronaldo will have to be in Super Sayen mode on the return to catch up 3-0 of the first leg.
giphy.gif
I jerked off to that music video sooo many times when I was a kid
Would still give away 1 testicule to sleep with both at same time today. Its been what 13 years since that video and they stiiiilll looking bad as fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)