[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’m in Surrey now. Only a train away from central London. Got kids mate. Don’t go out as much as I used to. I’ll be watching this at home. Are you watching this one out?
Damn I'm in Kingston quite a lot now.
Yeah heading down the famous 3 kings pub in west Kensington after work, usually packed with juve fans for CL matches, great atmosphere

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Damn I'm in Kingston quite a lot now.
Yeah heading down the famous 3 kings pub in west Kensington after work, usually packed with juve fans for CL matches, great atmosphere
Ah fuck!!! Enjoy. Is the Kings Tun pub still around? I used to go there loads back in the day as I used to work in Chessington.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if our boys got any sleep?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not sure who goes forward in this encounter but if it were to be us then I hope we don't complicate things.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He hasnt moved to Barcelona yet and I already start to dislike him.. De Jong FI
Now I hope we demolish them not just beat them
Attacking mentality from the first leg needed - Wound them badly on their home turf and finish them home

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
have to say im a bit worried abt the match with chiellini off. can imagine allegri choosing to sit back and try and soak pressure and that failing badly

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The rule says that the most inform players should play.

Sadly for kean hierarchy is too strong, but im positive he will get some minutes today, and pretty sure he will get some more in turin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)