[CL] Ajax 1-1 JUVENTUS [April 10th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This fucking shit with Chiello. Rugani was as bad as Bonucci (if not worse) against Milan.
Neither of them was bad defensively. Bonucci made that mistake for their first goal but redeemed himself with our first goal.

Rugani had one mistake when he let Pjontek dribble past him but also recovered and forced him out wide. He saved a sure goal late in the game. Very good game from both of them.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Neither of them was bad defensively. Bonucci made that mistake for their first goal but redeemed himself with our first goal.

Rugani had one mistake when he let Pjontek dribble past him but also recovered and forced him out wide. He saved a sure goal late in the game. Very good game from both of them.
He made many mistakes. Mainly rushing against Milan players leaving the backline wide open.

Sep 13, 2015
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a bit anxious before this away game simply because I don't know what to expect from playing against youngsters who have nothing to lose but show everything to the world watching.

They got so much talent, pace and energy. On top of that, they know how to play a good pressing game.

I wasn't so anxious before the first away game against Atletico cause I was convinced that it would be a boring tactical battle.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
we always suffer against high pressing teams. we can handle pace.

without chiellini, it's an other team though. these injuries might cost us 10's of millions. we need a new medical team.
How the fuck don't our managers see this, it's insane.

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
We're gonna miss Chiellini so much tomorrow.

But there's another one:

Emre Can gave us much needed physicality in central area, and he will be replaced by Khedira. Who won't have pace, to even catch Ajax players.... Not talking about outmuscle them... :rolleyes2:

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a bit anxious before this away game simply because I don't know what to expect from playing against youngsters who have nothing to lose but show everything to the world watching.

They got so much talent, pace and energy. On top of that, they know how to play a good pressing game.

I wasn't so anxious before the first away game against Atletico cause I was convinced that it would be a boring tactical battle.
Dude I totally get you. Sometimes having too much experienced players in the team is quite detrimental. Especially players who have experienced losing on big stages and stop dreaming.

We really miss Pogba’s stubbornness and unwavering belief that he can single handedly win games. Just like CR7. We need more players of such mentality.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No Can and no Chiellini. I would like to go one week without some player getting injured.

We have the worst medical team ever.

Sep 13, 2015
No Can and no Chiellini. I would like to go one week without some player getting injured.

We have the worst medical team ever.
I certainly don't know how this man and his team conduct the training sessions, but these stupid injuries seem to be an ongoing issue since Allegri's arrival. He had the same problem when he coached Milan too.

Maybe the medical and coaching staff should have a meeting at the end if the season and potentially analyze why these injuries often occur.

I mean I get it, they're all athletes and they train hard but these stupid muscle strains occur too often and our players get sidelined for few weeks which gets them out of form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)