Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this maximum Jabroni overrated POS cunt Cuntobile.

He can score a million goals for Lazio, and I WILL NEVER EVER rate him. A typical big fish in a mid-sized pond, a penalty merchant who can't score for his country if his life depended on it. What's his record for Italy again? 1 in 4? Yeah, that's exactly the kind of production you want from your "top" CF.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Fuck this maximum Jabroni overrated POS cunt Cuntobile.

He can score a million goals for Lazio, and I WILL NEVER EVER rate him. A typical big fish in a mid-sized pond, a penalty merchant who can't score for his country if his life depended on it. What's his record for Italy again? 1 in 4? Yeah, that's exactly the kind of production you want from your "top" CF.
1649661847287.png

Guess who the player is (hint: it's someone you do rate) :p

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I know. What's your point?

Fyi, the player you mentioned is not tasked with leading the line for his country.

Are you another Cuntobile sympathizer?
I just find it crazy to not rate an active player that's among the top15 Serie A goalscorers of all time. Can he do it for Azzurri? Obviously not. Could he do it for a title challenging team? Perhaps not, I don't think we'll ever see him in a top team. But for me it doesn't take away from Immobile's achievements or Quags achievements, both still have scored a buttload of Serie A goals in their career and should be respected for that.

It's like saying you don't rate Dybalas 100+ goals and ~50 assists for Juve because he sucked for Argentina. I don't see what one has got to do with the other.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I just find it crazy to not rate an active player that's among the top15 Serie A goalscorers of all time. Can he do it for Azzurri? Obviously not. Could he do it for a title challenging team? Perhaps not, I don't think we'll ever see him in a top team. But for me it doesn't take away from Immobile's achievements or Quags achievements, both still have scored a buttload of Serie A goals in their career and should be respected for that.

It's like saying you don't rate Dybalas 100+ goals and ~50 assists for Juve because he sucked for Argentina. I don't see what one has got to do with the other.
I despise Cuntobile and believe he's a POS. Also, he's scored a fuckton of penalties. I should have clarified that I don't rate him as a top player, but obviously there's no disputing his numbers. I just really dislike him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Immobile is the same as Di Natale, a top upper mid-table club player. Thrives in a low-pressure environment where he is the entire focal point of their attacking play. And we have more evidence that this is all he is (than we did for Di Natale) as he flopped at Dortmund and Sevilla, and has been a flop for the NT. However, doesn’t change the fact that he’ll go down as one of the better Serie A goalscorers of all time for what he has done at Lazio, so kudos to him for that. He found his comfort zone, has stuck to it and thrived.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Immobile is the same as Di Natale, a top upper mid-table club player. Thrives in a low-pressure environment where he is the entire focal point of their attacking play. And we have more evidence that this is all he is (than we did for Di Natale) as he flopped at Dortmund and Sevilla, and has been a flop for the NT. However, doesn’t change the fact that he’ll go down as one of the better Serie A goalscorers of all time for what he has done at Lazio, so kudos to him for that. He found his comfort zone, has stuck to it and thrived.
Was gonna say the same thing - big fish in small pond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)