Ciro Immobile (24 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
"couldn't care less. Keep disliking them."

You don't care? Yup and that's why you spazzed out on me for disliking your initial post :baus:
"vengeful sexually depraved Muzzi" :rofl:Need to get some burnol another Murtad cuck's ass is burning.

Love watching these middle aged unstable cucks constantly seethe over my posts :touched:
Don't even need to make a post, just reacting to their posts has these bussies writing paragraphs about me:spliff:

Hoes mad..... Hoes mad......
Spazzed? Really? I just found it amusing that you'd dislike a 3 week old post disliking a shitcunt player from another team? If that doesn't scream attention seeking hoe to you, then you're more delusional than I thought.

Don't you have some cave meeting to attend, or female cousins to discipline? I wonder if you'll be coming back to post in this thread if this boxtroll scores against us (probably soiling your loins at the thought of another Cuntobile strike).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the fact that a fair few Tuzzers seem to dislike your posts should be some sort of indication. Perhaps your attitude is in need of adjustment? Enjoy your weekend, and may Cuntobile continue to please you for many years to come.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
Spazzed? Really? I just found it amusing that you'd dislike a 3 week old post disliking a shitcunt player from another team? If that doesn't scream attention seeking hoe to you, then you're more delusional than I thought.

Don't you have some cave meeting to attend, or female cousins to discipline? I wonder if you'll be coming back to post in this thread if this boxtroll scores against us (probably soiling your loins at the thought of another Cuntobile strike).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the fact that a fair few Tuzzers seem to dislike your posts should be some sort of indication. Perhaps your attitude is in need of adjustment? Enjoy your weekend, and may Cuntobile continue to please you for many years to come.
Yes spazzed, really. You freaked out and insulted me over a meaningless thing such as a post reaction. If that doesn't scream no life, middle aged incel to you, then your existence is even more mediocre than I had originally assumed.

"Don't you have some cave meeting to attend, or female cousins to discipline?". My son you are from Eg*pt, the land of Al Azhar and Ikhwani bastards. You can chill with these kind of insults lmao.

It isn't a fair "few Tuzzers" who dislike my posts. Just the same group of sensitive Allegri dick riding circle jerkers; Kyle, Soy Ironic, the australian member, and JCK. And recently yourself + Lion have joined the group. So basically the lowest common denominator of the server.

Normal forum posters such as Quetzacol, Nedved, Cerval, Pavluska, Osman, Collorosso, Hist and just about every other member i've never had an issue with and vice versa.

- - - Updated - - -

child of incest is so mad lol. cry some more
My son, this sort of response just let's everyone else know how badly you are seething. But since you are my bitch and I have allot of love for my bitches, I will send you a nice package of burnol to soothe that burning ass of yours.

Now burro bachem, go get some sleep. Tomorrow I will need you ready at 9 am to change my tires. :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes spazzed, really. You freaked out and insulted me over a meaningless thing such as a post reaction. If that doesn't scream no life, middle aged incel to you, then your existence is even more mediocre than I had originally assumed.

"Don't you have some cave meeting to attend, or female cousins to discipline?". My son you are from Eg*pt, the land of Al Azhar and Ikhwani bastards. You can chill with these kind of insults lmao.

It isn't a fair "few Tuzzers" who dislike my posts. Just the same group of sensitive Allegri dick riding circle jerkers; Kyle, Soy Ironic, the australian member, and JCK. And recently yourself + Lion have joined the group. So basically the lowest common denominator of the server.

Normal forum posters such as Quetzacol, Nedved, Cerval, Pavluska, Osman, Collorosso, Hist and just about every other member i've never had an issue with and vice versa.

- - - Updated - - -

My son, this sort of response just let's everyone else know how badly you are seething. But since you are my bitch and I have allot of love for my bitches, I will send you a nice package of burnol to soothe that burning ass of yours.

Now burro bachem, go get some sleep. Tomorrow I will need you ready at 9 am to change my tires. :baus:
Soy Ironic :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Lowest common denominator? LMFAO. You really overestimate your worth. What's your problem with middle aged people? Did a rich Afghani steal your whore and your goats? No need to be so bitter.

Egypt has a rich history, culture, awesome beaches, and the list goes on. Sure, there are a lot of shit people, but what has Afghanistan offered the world? I've never seen a visit Afghanistan promo. Keep living in Iran's shadow pezevenki.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lowest common denominator? LMFAO. You really overestimate your worth. What's your problem with middle aged people? Did a rich Afghani steal your whore and your goats? No need to be so bitter.

Egypt has a rich history, culture, awesome beaches, and the list goes on. Sure, there are a lot of shit people, but what has Afghanistan offered the world? I've never seen a visit Afghanistan promo. Keep living in Iran's shadow pezevenki.
His whore and his goats? No need to separate those two things... one and the same... :boh:

That troglodyte cave-dweller wishes he could get Lion’s job at Canadian Tire. Would be a massive step up in this world for him.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
I love it. My tax dollars pay for this. :touched:

May 23, 2013

Maybe I have worth to this forum, maybe I don't. At the end of the day it's an internet forum so doesn't really matter. Yes a rich Afghani stole my whores and my goats. I am quite upset.

I wasn't shitting on Egypt, it's a remarkable country, rather just pointing the irony of you making anti Islamic remarks towards me when your nation has produced the second biggest cancer of the Islamic world, Ikhwanism.

But if you want to compare histories and make remarks such as "what has Afghanistan offered the world?" then it is my obligation to answer your inquiry.

A few things which Afghanisan has offered the world off the top of my head.:
  • Zoroastrian - Religion which modern historians consider the world's first recorded monotheistic religion.
  • Balkh - A city recorded as one of Asia's greatest cities by the Ancient Romans and Greeks. Also known as Umm Al-Belaad (mother of all cities) in the Asiatic world.
  • Rumi - One of history's greatest poets and America's best selling poet, 800 years after his death.
  • Avicenna - The "Father of Modern Medicine".
  • Empires - While Egypt spent around 2000 years under continuous foreign subjugation (til the great Gamal Nasser), Afghanistan served as the breeding ground for multiple different powerful empires who's rule extended from west Iran, to Central Asia, East India and Western China. Some include the Ghaznavids, Kushans, Durrani, Saffarid and Samanid empires.
  • Resistance Against Western Imperialism - Afghanistan resisted British Imperialism on three separate occasions, serving as the only Islamic nation along with Iran and Turkey not to be colonized by Europeans.
Just a few things which Afghanistan has contributed to the world. Though Egypt has ofc a great history, culture and identity which I would never argue against. But at the end of the day making snotty remarks at Afghanistan's history doesn't make much sense when it is your nation which is building statues to honor historic Afghan figures, not the other way around.

1575623455177.png

Sayyid Jamaluddin Afghani, 19th century Afghan intellectual and anti imperialist.

- - - Updated - - -

His whore and his goats? No need to separate those two things... one and the same... :boh:

That troglodyte cave-dweller wishes he could get Lion’s job at Canadian Tire. Would be a massive step up in this world for him.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
I love it. My tax dollars pay for this. :touched:
The only thing your cum dumpster of a mouth spews on this forum is racist rhetoric. I get that with your parents being siblings and all, your autism isn't what one would call "high-functioning" but i'd still hope that you'd be able to switch up the extremely low IQ discourse every once in a while......

Anyways I should know better than to expect more on account of your incestual roots. Add to that growing up in a trailer park with a pedophile for a father and a meth-head for a mother? Not to mention her dealer was likely Muslim or Black and we all know that she only had one payment method :andyandbarcelona:. Shit, i'd hate the world if I were in your shoes as well.

With that said I think it's best if we end our interaction from here. I said months ago that as my personal clown you were doing a very poor job and needed material different from the overplayed racist dialogue. But similar to your idol Allegri, you were not able to step up your game when it mattered most and for that you will have to enter my ignore list. Along with the rest of the lowest common denominator.

au revoir

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you can't deny immovile has grown a lot since his juve days. he's a top poacher now for sure.

actually if yoou watch lazio he does moare than score goals. he's very good at bringing others into play. like higuain.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its a shame he's not around anymore and just when he and I were becoming friends. I had finally broken through that tough shell he puts up against the world to the smart and sensitive soul inside.

I hope things are going well for him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He will break Higauin's record unless he gets injured.

Its January, and he doesnt look like anyone who will get on a extended goal drought any time in this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)