Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Immobile is so dominant, and so good in replacement of Lewandowski, that BvB has...

7 points in 8 games. 2 wins-1 draw-5 losses. Those 2 goals in his 7 league matches from Immobile have really done them wonders. Especially when placed beside all the easy misses, and the penalty miss, and the like.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They've had a few injuries to star players like Reus and Gundogan, amongst others. Aside from that, they've been really poor finishing chances in the league. Immobile has to shoulder quite a bit of the blame there, as he has missed an epic number of good chances in league play. He's been very wasteful this season. On the other hand, he's been quite good in the CL. It's only 10 games or so of his career there, thus far, so it's hard to say how he'll work out, but right now he's a massive downgrade from Lewandowski.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope he'll tear his ACL.
:tup: :agree: I dislike him and that beanpole Pelle. Such mediocrity should never be allowed to play for Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Immobile is so dominant, and so good in replacement of Lewandowski, that BvB has...

7 points in 8 games. 2 wins-1 draw-5 losses. Those 2 goals in his 7 league matches from Immobile have really done them wonders. Especially when placed beside all the easy misses, and the penalty miss, and the like.
:lol: :tup: He is tearing shit up in the Bundesliga Brah. I see Dortmund pushing Bayern all the way. Oh.... wait :howler:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
after playing only 13min (combined) against galatasaray and hannover he will start today against st. pauli in the cup.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/172996

- - - Updated - - -

scored a tap-in but was ruled offside. imo he wasn´t.

german tv kinda failed with the line there :D

- - - Updated - - -

another tap-in. this time it counts :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)