Ciro Immobile (113 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Madrid gives us 35M for Morata, we could buy two Immobiles. :tuttosport:
This. :lol:

People forget that the buyback is 30M +. It's a shitty deal, but we can buy an Immobile and another player of similar quality/potential for the price Madrid would buy Morata back for.

Besides, his goal was highly amusing, considering he messed up his own dribble and got lucky with where the ball ended up going, and that goalkeeper was useless. Easy save by most decent keepers. The keeper messed up on Dortmund's second goal too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He accidently fumbles the ball on the wrong foot and the ball goes into space he runs into. Not often players "dribble" by mistake like that, but excellent acceleration and finish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He accidently fumbles the ball on the wrong foot and the ball goes into space he runs into. Not often players "dribble" by mistake like that, but excellent acceleration and finish.
He does something great and it still get's critiqued. :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wipe the touching tears and use your eyes Hustini.
I'm serious, I don't see it? When he gets to the edge of the box and uses his superior technique and burst of pace breaking from the defenders before a stunningly executed and equally placed finish into the side netting far post? :D

I'm serious though. I can't tell from the gif where he fumbled it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm serious, I don't see it? When he gets to the edge of the box and uses his superior technique and burst of pace breaking from the defenders before a stunningly executed and equally placed finish into the side netting far post? :D

I'm serious though. I can't tell from the gif where he fumbled it.
You can't see it on that angle, watch here:

He plays it onto his left leg in stride, looked accidental. However I notice he scored a very similar goal in pre-season using the 'same trick' where it looked a lot more deliberate:

Could be that he just adjusts his feet very well when he miscontrols, or he really just pretends to look awkward :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great players react quickly when things don't go as planned. Then they capitalize on it.

:D

- - - Updated - - -

But yes I see it from that angle.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
aubameyang was ready to take the pk but ciro didn´t let him. klopp obviously said afterwards that there was "no designated pk taker"...

apparently ramos will start again tomorrow. when everyone is fit aubameyang will most likely return to being striker #1 which would move immobile to 3rd choice.
let´s see what happens but surely doesn´t look like a bright start to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)