Ciro Immobile (6 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Balotelli as crazy as he is will always be a better player than Immobile.
lol they are different kind of players - Immobile is poacher, while Balo is...ekhm...fucking clown and wasted talent

- - - Updated - - -

Conte thinks Giaccherini is Italy's best CM.

Conte thinks Bonucci is Italy's captain.
No, he used Giac for high pressing and it's worked

They gave armband to Bonucci because he has played more games than anyone else from the list of players that were on the field at that moment of time :sergio:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If Balotelli didn't do what he always does he would have been in the rank with messi and ronaldo he has the talent but that head of his gets in the way :D

As for Immobile i think he'll be a flop but i might be wrong
:tup: If he was more driven I have no doubt that Balo would be one of the best players in the world atm.

As for Immobile I had some hopes for him, considered that he'd be valuable addition here, but truth to be told he's too much one dimensional player for a team like Juve. Morata has higher ceiling and more facets to his game. Just the other day, during a friendly he was fielded as a winger, in a trident formed of Llorente, Tevez and Morata.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As if getting selected for The Azzurri means shit these days. Rossi is injured, and Balo is a nutcase.

The mighty Immobile had to beat out competition from legends like Osvaldo, ZaZa, Destro, and Giovinco :howler:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Conte thinks Giaccherini is Italy's best CM.

Conte thinks Bonucci is Italy's captain.
Apparently Giaccherini had an excellent game according to reports, did his tactical role of being hyper mobile little ant it seems, Conte's little soldier hehe.

And Bonucci got captain armband during the game due to seniority, only two players who had more caps then him were subbed out (De Rossi and Marchisio), it would been ODD if Bonucci wasnt the captain then. Its automatic decision, regardless of who the coach is.

Aug 26, 2014
:tup: If he was more driven I have no doubt that Balo would be one of the best players in the world atm.

As for Immobile I had some hopes for him, considered that he'd be valuable addition here, but truth to be told he's too much one dimensional player for a team like Juve. Morata has higher ceiling and more facets to his game. Just the other day, during a friendly he was fielded as a winger, in a trident formed of Llorente, Tevez and Morata.
i agree about Morata he's a good player but that buy-back clause is not giving me much hope for the future

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Apparently Giaccherini had an excellent game according to reports, did his tactical role of being hyper mobile little ant it seems, Conte's little soldier hehe.

And Bonucci got captain armband during the game due to seniority, only two players who had more caps then him were subbed out (De Rossi and Marchisio), it would been ODD if Bonucci wasnt the captain then. Its automatic decision, regardless of who the coach is.
I was being facetious. Obviously Conte doesn't think Giaccherini is the best CM, it's gotta be Parolo. :tuttosport:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

So you had hopes for him, he goes and becomes top scorer in the league and somehow your hopes weren't met?

And now an unknown entity like Morata who arrives here on a terrible business deal is somehow better for us?

pls drink the juve management kool-aid more

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So you had hopes for him, he goes and becomes top scorer in the league and somehow your hopes weren't met?

And now an unknown entity like Morata who arrives here on a terrible business deal is somehow better for us?

pls drink the juve management kool-aid more
Serie A if you haven't noticed is hardly a benchmark these days, therefore being a top scorer means very little and afterall it might be one year's fluke. It happened on many occasions before, player excells in one season, but later on falls into obscurity. The fact that Immobile is one dimensional player, extremely reliant on others to provide for him, doesn't help his cause either.

Moratta is not an unknown entity, one of the best young forwards out there and I was impressed whenever seeing him play for Madrid last season. He is also very popular on Twitter and that is something more familiar to you, since you evaluate player's using that social media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)