Ciro Immobile (8 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think he'll be good at BVB in the end. He won't come close to Lewandowski most probably but he'll score his goals. Here he'd struggle because he's not suited to our style and of course he'd sit on the bench. I wanted him back but he was sold and I can live with that. I wish we got a bit more for him though.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Don't think you can blame him much for the poor showing, the team just didn't work in general. I also seem to remember Prandelli (or maybe it was just journalist speculation) before the tournament started saying that Immobile and Balotelli wouldn't work together, but that statement went out the window before the Uruguay game.

I agree he seems he needs a certain type of team to be most effective though, but you can say that for many players, doesn't necessarily mean anything bad.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Don't think you can blame him much for the poor showing, the team just didn't work in general. I also seem to remember Prandelli (or maybe it was just journalist speculation) before the tournament started saying that Immobile and Balotelli wouldn't work together, but that statement went out the window before the Uruguay game.

I agree he seems he needs a certain type of team to be most effective though, but you can say that for many players, doesn't necessarily mean anything bad.
He needs a mid to lower table team, just like Matri.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So people in here base their opinion on 2 games in this WC and think the guy is shit based on that !!

Hazard has been an absolute ghost so far he must be a shiit player, right ?

Got to love the mentality in this forum

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Don't care about him but everytime a player leaves Juve guys in this forum would crucify him.

Top scorer of serie A but people still think he's shiit, what does that mean about our own players let alone the rest of this league.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Don't care about him but everytime a player leaves Juve guys in this forum would crucify him.

Top scorer of serie A but people still think he's shiit, what does that mean about our own players let alone the rest of this league.
I don't think many people in here believe that he's shit, but you gotta admit that his status as Serie A topscorer doesn't truly reflect his real ability and came about under some rather forutunate circumstances.

To repeat myself once more: He's a great player at what he does, but what he does is currently not needed, neither by Juve nor the Azzurri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)