Ciro Immobile (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not typical 'tuz, these things happen everywhere. Pogba in the United forums, Pirlo in Milan forum, different NBA forums and other sports. There is a natural connection and people will always talk about the 'what if' situation.
I wasn't being exclusive, just relevant for our forum. Personally I find hindsight experts funny, but what is done is done now.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
No one actually expected him to turn out this good. From the general atmosphere, I'd say he was the least rated of our crop of young strikers last season.
On here, yeah. He was easily the least rated. Gabbiadini would have been the most highly rated. Funny how things work out. Most of the time you just have no way of knowing who will explode and who will flop. Players or managers.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
On here, yeah. He was easily the least rated. Gabbiadini would have been the most highly rated. Funny how things work out. Most of the time you just have no way of knowing who will explode and who will flop. Players or managers.
Yeah, that's why no one should critisise Marotta and Co. for selling his half last summer, no one thought it was a bad idea back then.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Would any team sell us under 25yo top scorer of one of Europes best league for below 20m?
That is my biggest regret, selling him for 19m. Should have done better there, at least waited for the WC to end and then see our options. But blaming mgt for selling his half last year is ridiculous, when he really did seem like a rather mediocre striker. Personally I rated Gabbiadini more than him, maybe still do.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Do you think every rough tackle is deliberate then? If he had a history of such things then you might be on to something, but it's about as likely to just have been a stupid harsh move than it was to be deliberate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)