Ciro Immobile (13 Viewers)

Bartolo

May 18, 2014
Yeah cos everyone elses youth system are amazing :lol:

$#@! off Ciro ;) you're nothing like they're all making you out to be here. He's a good striker thats it. If you like good then you seriously need to start raising the bar.

Thanks for the money. Have fun munching frankfurters.
why are you so bitter and butthurt? This is our fault not Ciro's.

hope he succeeds in Germany, and at the World Cup. He fits in perfectly at Dortmund, he's fast, clinical, and deadly in counterattacks with creative players behind him. He even has the Dortmund-esque hair!

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Good Luck Ciro. Hope he lights up the Bundesliga.
It was always clear from day one he wasn't to be included in Conte's plan and I honestly felt he would be better of playing in Dortmund where he is a focal point.
He isn't well suited for our play

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Happy he got a move to a big club, wish him nothing but the best and will look forward watching him play in the Bundesliga and the CL. Pitty Conte never fancied him but it is what it is.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I can't believe Dortmund went after Immobile to replace Lewandowski. I don't think he has the technical ability to play in the high level CL games with them. I think he will be fine domestically.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's not about the players, it's about the system

I'd rather have *Insert Torino scrub here* behind me, passing to me as i'm in 20 yards of space on the break, than Pirlo trying to feed me passes to me feet with 1 CB right behind me and another 2 defenders in their own box waiting to close me down

He's a very good finisher, and he has plenty of opportunities to finish against teams who do not put 10 men behind the ball just to stop your team playing the way they want to. His link up play etc is nothing special and he'll find it much more difficult to get chances in the first place because of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)