Ciro Immobile (117 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Comparing him with Del Piero :lol:

Serie A has never been weaker and I don't even think there have been scored so many goals before. Immobile wouldn't even score half the goals he did this season, if he played for us.
Yes, since del piero won that title we can compare them as the winners of it.
they've scored more goals in 50's but you know nothing about serie a history unfortunately.
Serie a has been weaker in 06-08 period, it's obvious, but your brain can't understand simple things

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You really are an imbecil. I was talking about recent seasons, but we can also look at the 60' if you want to.
How on Earth can you compare Del Piero with Immobile? And please tell me the difference between the importance Immobile and Ogbonna had for Torino? Have in mind that Ogbonna was important more than one season.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
First he bashes us for calling Bonucci in better form than Hummels (which he was at that time).
Then he posted this:

Juventino[RUS];4554358 said:
Now let's compare with other nations from WC:
Brazil - Thiago Silva, Dante, David Luiz, Henrique
Croatia - Corluka, Lovren, Schildenfeld, Vida
Spain - Pique, Ramos, Albiol
England - Jagielka, Cahill, Smalling, Jones
Italy - Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Palletta
Uruguay - Godin, Caceres, Lugano, Coates
France - Sakho, Koscielny, Varan, Mangala
Argentina - Demichelis, Rojo, Fernández, Garay
Germany - Boateng, Mertesacker, Hummels, Howedes
Portugal - Pepe, Bruno Alves, Neto, Costa
Belgium - Van Buyten, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen

And which team have better central defenders than Italy? As for fullbacks you can turn some pages back and you will find my post about italian fullbacks, except Maldini and Zambrotta Italy didn't had world's best fullbacks in the past 25 years yet they finished 2nd in 1994, 2000, 2012 and won 2006 world cup

Mar 9, 2006
Napoli > Dortmund.
Equal history

- - - Updated - - -

You really are an imbecil. I was talking about recent seasons, but we can also look at the 60' if you want to.
How on Earth can you compare Del Piero with Immobile? And please tell me the difference between the importance Immobile and Ogbonna had for Torino? Have in mind that Ogbonna was important more than one season.
I didn't compare their style of play or something, we were talking about numbers of goals, nothing more nothing less, it's you who said "wow u really compare del piero and immobile" :lol: you are pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

First he bashes us for calling Bonucci in better form than Hummels (which he was at that time).
Then he posted this:
So what? :lol: you took the whole message out of context from another thread to prove what, that they do score usually 30 goals in serie a ? :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4554484 said:
:lol: he still didn't understand :rofl:
No, you don't want to understand and never will. Unless Stalin fist fucked your mom's ass against her will, you'll never admit he's mass murderer. 22 goals in a historic weak league, with a historic amount of goals scored is weak. 21 goals to become top scorer is weak too, but quit amazing, when you're not a striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)