Ciro Immobile (17 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I really wish he would be, he doesn't have the minutes in him to be match fit though. I still think Prandelli will take the chance to bring him no doubt, but he will be a sub, which i'm totally fine with..

I still think if Ciro does get call up, it will be Balo partnering him.. Balo does perform much better with Marchisio, DDR and Pirlo anyway..
I think he'll be fine, but we'll see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
Yawn.

That's what Chiellini said at Fiorentina. Look at him now.
im on the bring immobile back bandwagon personally. i feel like he wouldnt fit in at all in our team but he deserves a chance due to being a youth product. Ciro, Gabba, and Berardi all deserve to come with us on preseason AT LEAST.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Ciro Immobile says he does not believe he will return to Juventus, but admits he does hold hope of a future with Napoli.

The Naples-born striker came through the youth ranks at the Bianconeri and has found his place in top flight football with city rivals Torino.

Whilst still co-owned with the Old Lady, the 24-year-old has reflected briefly on what next year may hold for him.

“An eventual return to Juventus after the experience with Torino? I do not think that will happen,” responded Immobile on Italia 1 this week.

“Would I like to wear the Napoli shirt in the future? Certainly, they are the team of my city.

“And the anti-Neapolitan chants this season from fans? They are hideous, I am sorry to hear them. It is ugly to hear.”

Immobile’s agent has encouraged links with Borussia Dortmund and has been reported recently as in Germany.

“He has relatives in Germany and goes there for this reason.”

I think its clear evidence that the coach/management does not feel Immobile is needed here. So far , I heard no words from them. Hell Conte, even spoke of Morata but not Immobile.
I hope he has a great WC , would increase his value.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Ciro Immobile says he does not believe he will return to Juventus, but admits he does hold hope of a future with Napoli.

The Naples-born striker came through the youth ranks at the Bianconeri and has found his place in top flight football with city rivals Torino.

Whilst still co-owned with the Old Lady, the 24-year-old has reflected briefly on what next year may hold for him.

“An eventual return to Juventus after the experience with Torino? I do not think that will happen,” responded Immobile on Italia 1 this week.

“Would I like to wear the Napoli shirt in the future? Certainly, they are the team of my city.

“And the anti-Neapolitan chants this season from fans? They are hideous, I am sorry to hear them. It is ugly to hear.”

Immobile’s agent has encouraged links with Borussia Dortmund and has been reported recently as in Germany.

“He has relatives in Germany and goes there for this reason.”

I think its clear evidence that the coach/management does not feel Immobile is needed here. So far , I heard no words from them. Hell Conte, even spoke of Morata but not Immobile.
I hope he has a great WC , would increase his value.
disappointing

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's only getting that nonsense in now because it's obvious we have agreed to sell him. Makes me wonder whether the whole Napoli thing is something Conte and the club caught onto early on.

Lord Vader

Apr 26, 2012
He's only getting that nonsense in now because it's obvious we have agreed to sell him. Makes me wonder whether the whole Napoli thing is something Conte and the club caught onto early on.
He used to moan about Napoli a few years ago as well, and (I'm not sure) he talked against Juve.

I was one of his biggest fans but that put me off completely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not a fan of the player but I don't see what was disappointing about that interview. When asked about the move to Juve, he said he didn't think it would happen. But the headline to the interview was 'Juve? No.'
TBH it isn't that big a leap:
“An eventual return to Juventus after the experience with Torino? I do not think that will happen,”
That's the beauty and evil nature of headlines, they are short.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You know how many players in Serie Are are from Neapel and have Napoli as their favourite team? Countless, doesnt mean shit. Its clear as Jay says, Immobile is saying those fairly typical comments because we have shown for some weird reason we are only interested in selling him. Defenitely would be here quick if we wanted him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What's the original words from him? Some sites say he doesn't want to come here others quote him as he didn't believe we'd call him back.
"Io alla Juve? Non credo succederà, no. Il mio agente a Dortmund ci è andato perché ha parenti in Germania... E nel Napoli giocherei, perché è la mia città"

"Me to Juve? I don't think it will happen, no. My agent is in Dortmund because he has relatives in Germany... I would play for Napoli, because it is my city"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)