Ciro Immobile (119 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Let's try again Rakib

Immobile is much of a polished player than Llorente. Giovinco is a limited because of his stature and that's why cannot play though the middle. Berardi does not have this disadvantage and he will become a better player than giovinco for sure. Immobile right now is more inform than llorente and bring a lot more. it would be amazing to have them both. in order to do that i would sell giovinco and buy immobile's half. Then get menez for free to do the role of backup winger that giovinco would have done if he would have stayed. i would hate to see an italian juve youth product which is one of the most promising CF in Serie A go abroad.
Yep, that's all fine and dandy....

then...

ciro immobile unlike giovinco is not short as a idget and is physically built. giovinco was very limited and was also played out of position. immobile has CF for juventus next season will do the job that a proper CF. Llorente is a very limited player and very often looses balance and the ball. Immobile bring a lot more to his game. However having both immobile and llorente will be deadly :tuttosport:

Both Berardi and Immobile have potential to be starters with 2 years. Bring them both :beppe:

i would consider selling giovinco to fund immobile's half and bring menez for backup winger.

They have the potential to be starters given two years. Two years of rotation is it, I'm honestly confused.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Scoring 21 goals with no pentalties at a crap torino team with only 1 player as a creative source is better than scoring 20-25 goals in budesliga (which is a lueague with a lot of young unexperienced defences) with players like gotze,reus, gundogan providing assist plus having an amazing coach that plays super attacking football. Immobile has done it all by himself and is now ready for the big jump, in a team like juve he would eat up defences.

Look at the team he has played with. with pescara they had sources of creativity in insigne and veratti and subsequetly immobile scored 28 goals. at genua, immobile had literally players like biondini behind him and therefre he only scored 5 goals. now at torino he has cerci providing all of the assists and automatically scored 20+ goals. At a big club he is going to get many chances and he WILL finish them off. Now, it depends on what team he goes to.... i can guarantee you that if he plays for juve he will score a lot more goals than llorente has done this season. If he plays for dortmund he would be a perfect lewadolski replacement and he will score a lot of goals.

one thing that i find interesting is that dortmund already brought Ramos which has scored a lot of goals this season so why the hell are they going to buy immobile for?.... the simple answer is that they know that immobile is going to be a big player and they believe in young talent rather than an older more mature player.
OK rakib, this is not true (not to say stupid). scoring in one league isnt necessarily easier than in the other. it all depends on the player, which style of football and which league suits him best. also note that the BL has 34 fixtures, while other top leagues have 38. also saying that if he can score 20 for a mid table club then he can easily score 30 for a top club is also not true. see a lot of examples around the top 5 leagues. also, Immobile cant do the things Lewa can. being 2 straight seasons among the top CL goalscorers isnt something Immobile could pull of. hes good but not that good. and they bought Ramos and are looking for another striker is because Lewandowski isnt easy to replace. they also will offload Schieber and need another one. maybe Ramos is their pick for a starter and they are looking for a backup? have you thought of that? Ramos also plays in a crap team and has scored 16 goals. so they will get another striker besides Ramos and will let those 2 fight it out for the strting spot, you cant say Immobile will be their starting striker...

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OK rakib, this is not true (not to say stupid). scoring in one league isnt necessarily easier than in the other. it all depends on the player, which style of football and which league suits him best. also note that the BL has 34 fixtures, while other top leagues have 38. also saying that if he can score 20 for a mid table club then he can easily score 30 for a top club is also not true. see a lot of examples around the top 5 leagues. also, Immobile cant do the things Lewa can. being 2 straight seasons among the top CL goalscorers isnt something Immobile could pull of. hes good but not that good. and they bought Ramos and are looking for another striker is because Lewandowski isnt easy to replace. they also will offload Schieber and need another one. maybe Ramos is their pick for a starter and they are looking for a backup? have you thought of that? Ramos also plays in a crap team and has scored 16 goals. so they will get another striker besides Ramos and will let those 2 fight it out for the strting spot, you cant say Immobile will be their starting striker...
i know what you are trying to say and one good example is lamela's flopp this season. however juve are a much more stable team than spurs and players tend to intergrate quickly into a team. when you saw conte use the 424 and 433 it was mainly counterattacking and running at the opponent which suits immobile very well.

there is a reason why dortmund are so interested in him and we should not let them take advantage from this if we are only going to make 10-12m for his half. if we sold him for a profit of 20m that's good but he is young, italian, a youth product and very promosing. cannot let slip away such a player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
here is the deal rakib, i explain it to you:

rakib has 30M and rakib wants 4-3-3, but rakib needs wingers for 4-3-3. Immobile is no winger. so, does rakib have enough money for 3 wingers AND immobile? no. so what will rakib do... if rakib buys immobile he will have only 20M and cant buy even 2 wingers. so rakib sells immobile, gets 10M and has 40M. now rakib can buy 3 wingers and play 4-3-3...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just don't sell him now. Good WC = more money, even if he'll play bad we will still get that 20m they're offering for him now.
But maybe we want money now because it would be good for us to seal some transfer before the WC? Someone like Sanchez?

i was the only one supporting immobile. when i said that immobile and gabbiadini were to become strikers like lewadolski everyone laughed.... guess whos right now :D
BS kiddo. Me @Hustini @Trequartista and a few others were following him and you weren't even here at the time.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
here is the deal rakib, i explain it to you:

rakib has 30M and rakib wants 4-3-3, but rakib needs wingers for 4-3-3. Immobile is no winger. so, does rakib have enough money for 3 wingers AND immobile? no. so what will rakib do... if rakib buys immobile he will have only 20M and cant buy even 2 wingers. so rakib sells immobile, gets 10M and has 40M. now rakib can buy 3 wingers and play 4-3-3...
Menez free, Lulic (isla+quags), Sanchez 30m, Nani 5m, immobile 10m (or giovinco swap)

out: Vucinic 6m, Giovinco 10m,Quags,

NEt spend around 31m ..... RAKIBGENIUS

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
What's with this guy Rakib :shifty: we get it dude good job. Even though you weren't the only one right about Immobile's potential back then, I also was on Immobile nuts and excited when he finally got a few minutes with us when we played Atlanta, was so full of energy and hungry for the ball. But I'm not like "see every one I told you guys" very dooche and corny thing to say. Somebody give him a ribbon of recognition so he can stop blabbing dead pointless posts. Interesting post yet annoying post, just agitating other members.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
It's already been made. It could only get worse from here. Let's just wait and see what unfolds before us, could be agony, could be a welcome back hopefully with open arms from Conte. "Like yea your not the one I wanted but you will do"

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)