Ciro Immobile (52 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sadly i feel the same.

Biggest nightmare for me is using that money to buy Osvaldo :inter:
i think we wont be getting Osvaldo. if anything, we will renew the loan and use him as our 3rd striker in the 4-3-3 behind Tevez and Llorente. if we sell Immobile i can see us using that money on Sanchez or give our half of Immobile to Fiorentina for Cuadrados half. but i hope he will play here next season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let me throw a question at you guys. If you had to choose between Llorente and Immobile; who would it be?
That cannot be answered right now. By logic, we have to obv select llorente because he has been tried and tested with us. BUT the sole reason i want Ciro to come back...is to try him and make him fight for a spot with llorente. By now i think its pretty clear he can destroy serie A at will, so we just need to give him and llorente better service and we will have 2 different but effective strikers in our roster... not just one. And Ciro seems to be more clinical than llorente...which is what we need in Cup matcches.

Why are everyone here upset about getting another striker?
We need wingers.. 4-3-3 is the most likely formation we will play if Conte and management finally decides to leave the used and exploited 3-5-2.
Tevez, Llorente + 2 reserves/talents is fine for the striker spot. We have Giovinco, Vucinic, Quag, Berardi, Immobile, Gabbiadini to pick from. Question is who to sell, not who the hell to buy.

Ofcourse we could get upgrades, but I think upgrades on Tevez and Llorente really isnt as necessary as spending on other positions.
Yes they are, for the reasons i explaiend above. We need GOALS in cup games. Tevez is not enought in europe. PROVED, and llorente is not clinical enought when it matters. We need someone else.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So if we sell Immobile and not keep Osvaldo, Quag and Mirko are gone, that leaves us with 3 forwards when we need a minimum of 5... Who we gon get???
this is why formaqtion is important. if we do buy wingers then we 3 centre forwards for 1 position is more than enough if you consider how fit a guy like tevez is.

and we have 4 forwards if yo count giovinco

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tevez, Llorente, Gio and if you add Sanchez here then the 5th could be Borriello for all i care. if we are playing 4-3-3 then Tevez and Llorente are enough i guess...

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Dortmund’s meeting for Immobile with Juve is taking place

Borussia Dortmund is serious about pursuing Ciro Immobile. As we reported last night, the German club will be in Italy today to negotiate with Juve. Sporting director Zorc, and likely his right hand man Runger and the intermediary Petralito arrived at Caselle airport on a private plane at 15.15 local time. They are heading to Juve’s headquarters to meet with Marotta. Klopp was also expected but the coach stayed in Germany for a press conference. Klopp has specifically asked for the striker, since he is a player he likes a lot. In previous days Dortmund offered 15 million. More updates are expected very soon, Dortmund is serious about Immobile.

gdm

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm getting deja vu's of selling Vieri to Atletico Madrid...And Vieri didnt even have a capocannoieri season before we did like Ciro just had.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Elaborate how a ~€ 25m Sanchez deal paid over 5 installments can't be within the limits of our budget? We have ~€ 40m every summer. We always pay in installments. Why is selling Ciro a necessity?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Its BS, if they really want to raise money for the Sanchez signing they could easily do so by selling Vucinic and Quag.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I'm getting deja vu's of selling Vieri to Atletico Madrid...And Vieri didnt even have a capocannoieri season before we did like Ciro just had.
Yeah oddly it reminds me of Vieri to atletico too. And I were so pissed that season watching Vieri scoring goals left and right in Spain and being top scorer.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Elaborate how a ~€ 25m Sanchez deal paid over 5 installments can't be within the limits of our budget? We have ~€ 40m every summer. We always pay in installments. Why is selling Ciro a necessity?
Because Sanchez alone isnt enough if were changing the formation.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Vucinic + Quags will hardly amount to 10M... we won't even get money for these guys. We'll send them to Inter and Lazio and exchange for some Ranocchia/Lulic bullshit and also have to pay a considerable additional amount.

The 2 guys we actually could sell to make money are Bonucci and Llorente.

Bonucci is MUST SELL. Maybe we can get 10/12M for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)