Ciro Immobile (19 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This discussion is mind boggling because I am sure that if pogba does what micheal jakcson did to pop. then immobile does what bieber did.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bieber is a piece of shit who deserves to be gang raped by Brazilian trannies, shot in the groin area, and then left to bleed in the slums of Rio with over-sized rodents crawling all over his puny body. However, he should survive that ordeal and remain traumatized for life.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
there is a 20M offer from Dortmund on the table, apparently.

should tell them to fuck off and bring him back for 10-12M.
yeah, what the hell would we do with 10m. I'd rather have him back than just get some useless 10m. Would be different if he was only on loan in Torino and we'd get the whole figure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Immobile this season is a lot more impressive than Giovinco at Parma ever was.
Definitely this.

there is a 20M offer from Dortmund on the table, apparently.

should tell them to $#@! off and bring him back for 10-12M.
And this. The giovinco price was maybe inflated... but Ciro is a capocanoniere, theres no way he will go for less than 10 mils...rightly so.

Pay the money and make the guy duke it out with llorente until the latter leaves the team...maybe in a season or 2. Then we will have our main target man with 27 years olds and firing on all cylinders.

Marotta DO IT.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I like immobile but can't see any room for him, even with departures of vucinic and quagmire. We need a wc forward next to tevez next season and I see immobile as a possible fourth-fifth stringer together with Gio behind tevez, llorente and a new wc forward. Also depends on of we continue playing two forwards up front. If we turn to for example 433 I definitely can't see any room for a counter-attacking forward like Immobile. He's good, but do not add an extra dimension we need to compete in CL.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Conte rotates all our forwards enough. you can see that with Osvaldo since he joined. Vucinic was injured for long, Quag rejected to leave and he still played a few games...

Tevez, Sanchez, Llorente, Immobile, Giovinco would be a decent striker lineup...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)