Ciro Immobile (83 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Immobile is more lethal then Llorente in front of goal. And Immobile is suited for 433 (played at Pescara when he topped Serie B goal scorers)
I haven't been overly convinced with Llorente. In an ideal world I'll take immobile back. But it won't happen. Without keeping everyone happy. Immobile won't join to sit on the bench.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I haven't been overly convinced with Llorente. In an ideal world I'll take immobile back. But it won't happen. Without keeping everyone happy. Immobile won't join to sit on the bench.
I'm Mobile's goal ratio speaks for itself. Llorente has done a good job, but he is far from a guaranteed starter..
Vucinic and Quagliarella are 100% set to leave this summer, but Llorente could go as well. According to rumors we were prepared to let him go in January, but he stepped up and we kept him. LLorente was signed for nothing, if we can make a profit on him and replace him with an even better option I believe that's sweet music in Marottas ears!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Selling Immobile will add funds to the coffers. We won't be able to afford both. Depending what our summer budget is. Bring back Gabbiadini too. Sell Quagliarella, & the bloke with the lazy dog. Oust that pathetic Oriundo Osvaldo too.
I doubt 10-12mln would be a problem for league's top scorer.

And why wouldn't Immobile get many games? Do you expect Llorente and Tevez to play 50 games per season?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I doubt 10-12mln would be a problem for league's top scorer.

And why wouldn't Immobile get many games? Do you expect Llorente and Tevez to play 50 games per season?
I dont undertsand this either.

Peeps talk here like if inmobile will not play like rejects like peluso. Pfft, man i wouldnt be surprised if by half season he benched llorente completely. And even if that doesnt happen..he will get pleny of games. Look at how gio is playing now that Vucinic and quags are out of the team...he is getting a lot of minutes.

Having 6 or 5 strikers..all trying to get minutes is a waste.. we need 4 very good ones who will carry the team and thats it..we dont need more

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Problem is... regular guys need a sequence of games to get confident and earn a relevant spot in the squad.

Exceptional players won't really need it, like Pogba. But a normal player, like a normal person, needs that.

And Conte is known for not being patient with these situations. Immobile could be one of those cases where the guy needs to play straight matches so he can pick up his confidence, and I don't know if he'd be able to do that at Juve and with Conte.

But it's definitely worth the shot. Hopefully the supporters and Conte will have patience with him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
his off ball movement is better than tevez and llorente, and he is faster than both.

pirlo, vidal and pogba will love feeding him through balls

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
his off ball movement is better than tevez and llorente, and he is faster than both.

pirlo, vidal and pogba will love feeding him through balls
this :tup: near impossible to feed certain type of long ball to slowente. all of the balls to him have to be on his head which have to knocked down to somebody, so all the opposition has to do is fight for is the knockdown. also a pacey player like Immobile could result in the opposition defending closer to keeper because they wouldn't want Immobile to run into space behind defence especially with Juve having Pirlo and his amazing passing ability. Juve's might even be able to counter-attack in the future if Immobile is in the team which isn't possible now with slow players like Vucinic or Llorente. Immobile, Giovinco and new RW could be a great counterattacking option for Conte to consider if we play an opposition that is bad at defending counter attacks.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
"give the kids a chance, why dont we give them a chance?"

Scores 20 goals
"he is $#@!!"

If he was Argentinian and not already owned by us people would be going nuts.
This.

We can't sell this guy. If he keeps doing it for one more year he'll be damn expensive and all of you would blame it on Marrota or Conte we let him go away. He's a consistent goal scorer what else does he need to do? This is how a new Cavani/Lewnadowski/Diego Costa is born. We can't afford those when they become top class so we need to get a grip on a player before he becomes one.

It's a no brainer no matter how you look at it. He won't be worse than Osvaldo/Anelka/Bendtner/Matri/Quag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)