Ciro Immobile (3 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You all talk $#@! about Bonucci, but Hummels has to be one of the most overrated CBs out there.
I'm fully aware that Hummels is a tad overrated. But I'll still have him over Bonucci. In fact I'd rather have his team mate Subotic instead if I had to choose. Even Vermaelen gets my vote.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
Atletico Madrid Want Immobile

With Diego Costa set to leave Atletico Madrid in the summer, reports in Spain suggest they could turn their attentions to Ciro Immobile.

The in-form Rojiblancos goalscorer has been heavily linked with a move away from the Vicente Calderon at the end of the season, with Chelsea set to table Costa’s release clause of €35m.

As such, El Confidencial believe that Diego Simeone will look to the Torino forward as a possible replacement for next term.

The 24-year-old’s 20 League goals this season have not gone unnoticed in the Spanish capital, with the current Liga leaders set to offer a 'substantial’ amount to land their man.

The paper fails to give an actual figure, but with the Costa money and a Champions League windfall, there shouldn’t a problem with financing the deal.

The problem however, could arise from Immobile’s contract situation, as he is currently co-owned by Juventus and Il Toro.

Borussia Dortmund are also interested, as confirmed by his agent.

FI

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I hope he leaves, he wont be starting at Juve if he comes. Would like to see how the best of Serie A stack against the foreign league defence.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I hope he leaves, he wont be starting at Juve if he comes. Would like to see how the best of Serie A stack against the foreign league defence.
Yeah great idea :tup:. We get say 9-10mil out of his sale and then we can spend all of that, if not more, on a donkey like Assvaldo. That would be great for us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's amazing how many of our fans hate our own youth products. We should just discontinue the Primavera as at least the foreign fans can't stand the kids.

Immobile is actually a footballer compared to Osvaldo, it makes perfect sense to dump that clown and bring in Immobile as a backup option.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"give the kids a chance, why dont we give them a chance?"

Scores 20 goals
"he is shit!"

If he was Argentinian and not already owned by us people would be going nuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)