Ciro Immobile (20 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Probably and it will be another masterpiece of Marotta. We are paying fortune to buy our own primavera players.

Trollotta:mark:
Yes it is kind of dumb if you take in consideration that he was ours in first place... but then the pros of this deals is that when doing right..the team who cowns our player WILL make sure that he is used, because in case he turns out to be good...they will earn good money from it.

When we just loan... theres abig chance that the player will end in the benches for seasons.... and that means losing a potentially good player.

Still, it hurts that we have to pay this money for him..but lets say we paid it for him to being "trained" for us.

The giovinco money seems to be a wasted one.. but im pretty sure that things cpuld have been a lot better for us and for him if we were not LOCKED in the 352 formation.

Jul 2, 2006
Yes it is kind of dumb if you take in consideration that he was ours in first place... but then the pros of this deals is that when doing right..the team who cowns our player WILL make sure that he is used, because in case he turns out to be good...they will earn good money from it.

When we just loan... theres abig chance that the player will end in the benches for seasons.... and that means losing a potentially good player.

Still, it hurts that we have to pay this money for him..but lets say we paid it for him to being "trained" for us.

The giovinco money seems to be a wasted one.. but im pretty sure that things cpuld have been a lot better for us and for him if we were not LOCKED in the 352 formation.
The thing is teams like Parma and Torino need to use players like Giovinco and Immobile to survive in Serie A. Marotta doesn't know to play hardball with these shitty teams of Serie A which is vital for someone in his position.

We're absolutely getting robbed on these deals. From now on, he should start using buy back price option.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That will be aproblem...assuming that he will go to the world cup. Supposedly you take to the WC the most inform players no matter what, and by this rule, INmobile has one spot already secured.

As far as i know,,, CO owns will cease to exist in the years to come right?. And yes, i think we should apply some kind of hardball maneuvers just in case our players explode like Gio and Ciro... making us lose money on them
The thing is teams like Parma and Torino need to use players like Giovinco and Immobile to survive in Serie A.
Yeh thats true, but thats not the case with all players. Some of them stay on the bench forever. Gio and Ciro have been an exception because they were not the average young dud.
But i admit that paying top bucks for our own players is weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4508530 said:
They can't, we can refuse to talk with them too and it's obvious that we could easily outbid them at blind auction
Wht are the chances of a third party (another big team) funding torino in a blind auction to secure INmobile?. Thats even legal?

Mar 9, 2006
That will be aproblem...assuming that he will go to the world cup. Supposedly you take to the WC the most inform players no matter what, and by this rule, INmobile has one spot already secured.

As far as i know,,, CO owns will cease to exist in the years to come right?. And yes, i think we should apply some kind of hardball maneuvers just in case our players explode like Gio and Ciro... making us lose money on them
Yeh thats true, but thats not the case with all players. Some of them stay on the bench forever. Gio and Ciro have been an exception because they were not the average young dud.
But i admit that paying top bucks for our own players is weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Wht are the chances of a third party (another big team) funding torino in a blind auction to secure INmobile?. Thats even legal?
Since Moggi is retired/banned, it's impossible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)