Ciro Immobile (22 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bringing back Immobile should be our first move of the upcoming mercato tbh. Llorente and Immobile as CF options sounds good enough for me. Then you can just wave goodbye to Quag, Osvaldo and Vucinic at once.

Another step should be to look for a quality player that can play SS/LWF/RWF but that's another story.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't know, sometimes I feel Gabbiadini has a better chance to move back.

He's been deployed as a winger even though he's more of a pure CF.

I think we'll end buying Immobile back for stg like 7/8M; and exchange 1/2 half of him to Sampdoria for 1/2 of Gabbiadini, owning full Gabbia and playing him as a 3rd/4th strikers, while still keeping 1/2 half of Immobile who will bang a lot of goals for Samp next season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if we get nani I will vomit. raher have cerci or menez than him. such a waste of time.
wtf. nani? what does nani have to do with anything here in the last 2 pages... :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, sometimes I feel Gabbiadini has a better chance to move back.

He's been deployed as a winger even though he's more of a pure CF.

I think we'll end buying Immobile back for stg like 7/8M; and exchange 1/2 half of him to Sampdoria for 1/2 of Gabbiadini, owning full Gabbia and playing him as a 3rd/4th strikers, while still keeping 1/2 half of Immobile who will bang a lot of goals for Samp next season.
how about both :D and Nani ofcourse

- - - Updated - - -

but you would take quaresma... :lol:
but.. but... Quaresma would be a cheap backup :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It is impressive. But have we forgotten already how Giovinco was destroying the league in goals and assists at Parma? Why do we choose to throw out that data point and only look at the data for Ciro's performance this season at Torino?

Neither perspective is the whole picture. You have to take it all in.
Giovinco was a lame duck in the 2 seasons before going out to Parma too, that is his limitation and always will be.

and we recouped our investment, brought back a 20M-rated player for half of that...was good business.

should do the same with Immobile, its a no-brainer.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Torino need a leftback after dambrosio left so we can offer Peluso+8m and that would do it. Then buy cerci for giovinco+5m and we would get 2 quality players less than the full price of one.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
12m is the set price. but we can work out a lower price.
set, you mean like a buy back clause? Or are you reffering at his market value, because just like it happened with Giovinco's case, (which was well above 22-24mil when we have paid 11-12mil for his half)
they can ask more than his market value for his half, since they know with whom they are dealing with (Marotta)
and as i said when we were gifting his half for peanuts again, finishers tend to be the most expensive players of them all...
and we have the tendency to give an extra smth, if he is Italian...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)