Ciro Immobile (5 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One injury to Tevez and we're fucked. Immobile-Llo won't work and Gio sucks.
I disagree. I feel that Llorente would do VERY well in a big man partnership if he had the proper set up behind him. Something like Zlatan-Trezeguet, Immobile can be a much more mobile and less-awesome version of Trez, while Llorente would link up and play as a targetman and release the midfielders with his neat little passes in the box or slightly out the box, he's done this to perfection earlier this season but our players had shit finishing.

Llorente-Mandzukic is the partnership I wanna see, with Immobile it might work too, but we are going to need a solid mid and a winger or Tevez in a free role. It would be sex!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yea man! Bring back the big man striking parnerships, we would fuck defenses so bad. But if we were to employ that, wingers would be necessary.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
no. that football is outdated. 2 big man? they would just get in each others was (cuz no-one of them can drift wide to create space for the other) and you would need to have 2 Beckham's on the wings. with our midfield out off form, Llorente was useless the last 2 months, now imagine another one (Mandzukic would run more but still...) of that type at the same time on the field... no thanks

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Yea man! Bring back the big man striking parnerships, we would fuck defenses so bad. But if we were to employ that, wingers would be necessary.
It only possible in epl to win something with 2 big strikers as primary forwards, but even there last team that won championship with 2 big forwards was Blackburn in 1995 - they had sutton - shearer partnership
Look how Pizarro - Mandzukic struggle whenever they on the field alongside with each other

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Llorente is a completely different creature to Pizarro, I know in practice it's a lot harder to implement, but if done right it would be crazy devastating!

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
cavani ibra partnership in CF did not work so blanc pushed cavani wide to make zlatan the central point

same would apply to a manzukic llorente partnership but we dont want to buy a forward like manzukic to play him wide.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4502041 said:
It only possible in epl to win something with 2 big strikers as primary forwards, but even there last team that won championship with 2 big forwards was Blackburn in 1995 - they had sutton - shearer partnership
Look how Pizarro - Mandzukic struggle whenever they on the field alongside with each other
and Pizarro has more technical ability than Llorente. dont forget Heynkess used him as an AM sometimes last season where he made a lot of nice passes unlike Llorente and Mandzukic who are not very useful (not to say useless) outside the box...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
cavani ibra partnership in CF did not work so blanc pushed cavani wide to make zlatan the central point

same would apply to a manzukic llorente partnership but we dont want to buy a forward like manzukic to play him wide.
none of them can drift out wide to create space for the other. they cant play together (maybe they could in the 3rd round of Coppa against Pro Vercelli or Bari :D)

- - - Updated - - -

Trezeguet-Ibra was great! When Zlatan was at Milan, he's favourite partner was Inzaghi.
it was so great that we couldnt reach further than the CL quarters with them (and Ibra is great outside of the box so he can create alot off space for Trez, while none of Llo-Mario can do that).

and at Milan, Zlatan was best when played with Cassano...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes, Ciro come to Juve adult team. Score 39 goals in first full season. Just like all our past youth forwards. :heart:

This poor Torino team is merely holding back the goals avalanche.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yes, Ciro come to Juve adult team. Score 39 goals in first full season. Just like all our past youth forwards. :heart:

This poor Torino team is merely holding back the goals avalanche.
:lol: You really can't stand youth players. I guess various Chiumentos, Palladinos, Govincos, etc have taken their toll, but you're wrong about this guy. :)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
:lol: You really can't stand youth players. I guess various Chiumentos, Palladinos, Govincos, etc have taken their toll, but you're wrong about this guy. :)
2010 - capocannoniere with 10 goals and the best player award of Viareggio cup, all time goal scoring leader of this tournament with 14 goals
2011-12 capocannoniere with 28 goals and the best player award of Serie B
2013-14 possibly capocannoniere of Serie A with 20+ goals

If you don't give a chance to guys like him, then why the hell you need ur fucking youth academy? We should definitely bring him back, i don't mind if Llorente will sit on bench because of Ciro

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4503115 said:
2010 - capocannoniere with 10 goals and the best player award of Viareggio cup, all time goal scoring leader of this tournament with 14 goals
2011-12 capocannoniere with 28 goals and the best player award of Serie B
2013-14 possibly capocannoniere of Serie A with 20+ goals

If you don't give a chance to guys like him, then why the hell you need ur $#@!ing youth academy? We should definitely bring him back, i don't mind if Llorente will sit on bench because of Ciro
This.

The signs are there. We would be blind to not see them.

Now is our turnt o develop this guy into the next great italian CF

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Immobile deserves a chance at Juventus, undoubtedly.
If he can't get in our squad with a goalscoring record like that, then I don't see any of our other current co-owned players ever getting anywhere near Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)