Ciro Immobile (10 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I personally think Menez will join us. Can't see Beppe not taking advantage of that situation. And also I think Cerci will join too. I'm not convinced with Llorente tho. Just something more needed but I'm willing to give him another season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I personally think Menez will join us. Can't see Beppe not taking advantage of that situation. And also I think Cerci will join too. I'm not convinced with Llorente tho. Just something more needed but I'm willing to give him another season.
you will never accept a player that isnt all flair and fancy

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
the guy saved us from loosing points against real Madrid. show some appreciation.

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
Next season - Tevez, Llorente, Giovinco, Vucinic, buy one top player like Tevez calibre.
Out - Quagliarella(I would prefer Quag instead of Vuci, but taking into account the story in the mid season, he'll be sold most likely), Osvaldo(we don't need him at that price).
Immobile should stay one more season in Torino, to mature and prove that this season was not an accident. And, to be honest, I don't see whom he can replace at this moment. Gio and Vuci are better at their top form.

Jul 1, 2010
Next season - Tevez, Llorente, Giovinco, Vucinic, buy one top player like Tevez calibre.
Out - Quagliarella(I would prefer Quag instead of Vuci, but taking into account the story in the mid season, he'll be sold most likely), Osvaldo(we don't need him at that price).
Immobile should stay one more season in Torino, to mature and prove that this season was not an accident. And, to be honest, I don't see whom he can replace at this moment. Gio and Vuci are better at their top form.
:lol:

Vucinic is injury prone and inconsistent.

Giovinco :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)