Ciro Immobile (84 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I really hope we will give a chance to one of Gabbia/Immobile next season or even two of them if its possible. We really need some young blood in our attack and unless we are going to buy some top talent I would go for them. Berardi imho still needs some playing time in serie a before he is ready.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There was a blog today about Immobile on football italia.
It was mainly a bunch of rubbish on why he shouldnt come here, from a writer who obviously doesnt want juventus to stay this domminant or improve on it.
Claiming a bunch of crap that mainly said "players under 28 will fail at juventus if they are italian".

However, he came across 1 subject i heard for the first time. According to him, Tevez and Immobile hate each other quite severely. Now i know that they had a bust up about the insane tackle Immobile made on Tevez, but i didnt knew it was this bad ?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
However, he came across 1 subject i heard for the first time. According to him, Tevez and Immobile hate each other quite severely. Now i know that they had a bust up about the insane tackle Immobile made on Tevez, but i didnt knew it was this bad ?

These things happen in training. But to say "severely" hate each other, especially having only spent a few weeks together training before Immobile shifting to Torino seems a tad far fetched. Unless Immobiles challenge was one of these..........

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nAz4Sz9gT0E

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I don't know about that. Obviously Tevez has every right to be mad with that tackle but if he really hates Immobile... It is media speculation and only Tevez knows the truth.

17 goals in Seria A... This guy's having an amazing season. But I'm still cautious about him. If I have to choose between him and Osvaldo for the same money. I'm with the 24 years old youngster. :wine:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The writer of that article seemed to be inventing things about this issue.

I mean, im pretty sure Tevez didnt liked that tackle one little bit... but to say they are some kind of arch rivals for that incident is stupid. Those things happen in football every weekend...and even if it was really bad...is nothing that could not be solved with an apalogize and just let it go.

If Ciro came next season...i do not see why this subject should be brought back to the plate, as it would have happened one season ago.

And even if they have some kind of bad blood between them... it shoudnt be a thing that could not be solved with a good speech in preseason.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Tevez had posted something a bit before the derby, and he said that these things happen in football and that there was no feud between himself and Ciro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)