Ciro Immobile (23 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
scored some good goals today, hopefully Juve will sell for a good price to recoup some of the losses on the other youth investments or contribute towards that top player upfront. :xfinger:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Good header on the first goal, although I feel the defense should have done a lot better.
Strong finshing on the second goal.
Great longshot for the third.

I haev to admit I haven't seen enough of him to really have an impression of his general play, but I feel we should bring him back as a ~4th striker. It might limit his playing time, but he's at a point where just sending him out to a new club every season doesn't make sense anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That second goal reminds me so much of several goals Trezegoal scored, with Del Piero doing the flick assists to him, I even think one of them was vs Livorno too.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I haev to admit I haven't seen enough of him to really have an impression of his general play, but I feel we should bring him back as a ~4th striker. It might limit his playing time, but he's at a point where just sending him out to a new club every season doesn't make sense anymore.
:confused: a 4th striker? just think for a moment how many strikers Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG, Chelsea have. if Juve keep a 4th striker :sergio: that would be at the expense of a quality forward which Immobile is not.

if Juve bring him back that would be -€10m from Juve's existing funds, if Juve sell that could be +€10m in addition to existing funds, so that's €20m that could be added towards a top player when considering opportunity cost, same as Giovinco's situation. Immobile is a must sell if Juve wants to land a top player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:confused: a 4th striker? just think for a moment how many strikers Madrid, Barca, Bayern, PSG, Chelsea have. if Juve keep a 4th striker :sergio: that would be at the expense of a quality forward which Immobile is not.

if Juve bring him back that would be -€10m from Juve's existing funds, if Juve sell that could be +€10m in addition to existing funds, so that's €20m that could be added towards a top player when considering opportunity cost, same as Giovinco's situation. Immobile is a must sell if Juve wants to land a top player.
immobile would be a great llorente backup if we dont keep osvaldo...

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
my opinion, Llorente shouldn't start, we have to get someone better to challenge the big clubs. or play Tevez upfront with 2 quality wingers.
Let me remind you that llorente was the one to score against real Madrid. Llorente might not be as consistant in scoring goals againsts sassuolo but he is certainly good at scoring goals againsty big oppositions. unlike tevez, I think that he can actually score against the likes of barca and Bayern etc... if we get them. He is the type of player that defenders just cannot physically outpower because of his huge size and skill.

- - - Updated - - -

I would 100% bench tevez over llorente in Europe .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)