Ciro Immobile (27 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Get rid of Vucinic, Quag and Giovinco and you have to replace them somehow. We can't spend 15-20m each on replacements. Therefore guys like Ciro who show great deal of quality in the league and that we already own a share in would be good to bring back. And he just turned 24 and just figured this whole goalscoring thing out, you never know what his limits are.

Although, I think returning to Juve at this time would be terrible for Immobile. He'll get to experience a lot of time on the bench would will hinder his development.
:agree: + he is juve youth product.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I thought Immobile had a decent game, he caused a few problems with some nice dribbles.

Cerci on the other hand was very poor.

We really didn't allow them to play to their strengths of counter-attacking.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Immobile. :D

I hate his guts.
Then I can nod my head at that laugh!

I don't hate him but I think he's overhyped as hell. And like I said before, I highly doubt he (or majority of our kids that we have co-owned) is ever gonna take a step on our field. We're gonna use him to buy some good player from Serie A and that's it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
One of the many strikers who can put up decent numbers in Serie A, but aren't good enough to do anything except warm our bench

If we want to improve our team, we should just forget Serie A shopping all together. The select few players who could possibly improve us play for the only teams who wouldn't sell to us.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Then I can nod my head at that laugh!

I don't hate him but I think he's overhyped as hell. And like I said before, I highly doubt he (or majority of our kids that we have co-owned) is ever gonna take a step on our field. We're gonna use him to buy some good player from Serie A and that's it.
He'll never make it at a top club because he oozes mediocrity.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He's one of these players who is decent at every different areas of the game. Physically, skills, driblling, finishing.

That's at the same time his strength - he doesn't have major flaws - and also his weakness - he's not great at anything. He's just solid.

IMO he's on the border between decent and good. Not enough for Juve. Let Cairo pay 7.5M for his half and we're good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)