Ciro Immobile (44 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
low wage, youth product, young, strong, lots of goals in him, natural backup to llorente, doesn't give the ball away like giovinco, rapes most serie a defenders and I recon he can score a good 18+ goals this season which is much more than Osvaldo last year.

MUST BRING

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I could see him doing well in a team like Dortmund in a league like the Bundesliga, suits his style. Plus he could pass as a German.

But we should hold onto him, considering the Germans play desirable football that wins the CL.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'd rather have him and/or Gabbiadini than Quag/Vucinic...

If we can get some money for Quag and or Vuci.. we should sell them and get one of Immobile and Gabbiadini as our backup strikers...

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They came to see Berardi but fell in love with Immobile. Borussia Dortmund’s scouts attended Sassuolo-Torino, they were coming to see Berardi, who cost Allegri his job by scoring 4 goals against Milan. It was raining hard but Immobile ran half way through the pitch and scored while displaying great technique, strength and speed. Borussia Dortmund’s scouts were accompanied by Italian intermediaries, they decided to come back to watch Immobile against Milan and then Bologna.

Prandelli has also been following him since December, at first there were some signals from the Azzurri coach but then nothing more. But Immobile continues to score, so far he has 13 goals with no penalty kicks, nobody has done better in Serie A this season, if he continues this way he will deserve a ticket to the World Cup in Brazil. History backs this up, before the World Cup there is always a surprise like Schillaci. Ciro has something else in common with Toto’, since he has Juve in his future.

Marotta and Paratici know they control a treasure, Conte has also always held him in high regard from their time together at Siena, and now Immobile’s price is rising. Juve is hoping to get 10 million euro for their half of Immobile, but they would probably settle for 8 million if he continues to score every weekend. In Germany they will continue to work on acquiring him: some agents close to Dortmund (Sommella and Moggi) have been alerted, they could soon make their first offer to Torino and the player. While Dortmund has already acquired Colombian striker Ramos to replace Lewandowski they need to buy 2 strikers. Immobile’s future has many different colors- a yellow jersey could be in his future, he will need to do well in Torino’s granata jersey to conquer the Azzurri color for the World Cup.
-GDM

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I really hope we don't get rid of him, not unless were compensated very well.

I would not want to see us sell him to Torino for his half + cash for Cerci.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Immobile is no different to Destro. And Roma splashed € 20m on him.. Liverpool 18m on Borini. Why on earth should Immobile only cost € 10m ?
Ehmm....Because he is not fully owned by us ? 10m is the price we're are asking for his half.Seriously,its not that hard to understand.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ehmm....Because he is not fully owned by us ? 10m is the price we're are asking for his half.Seriously,its not that hard to understand.
Still, 20 million is the price for those kinds of forwards in todays market. Seeing as we're not really forced to sell, anything under 10 million for his half would be dissapointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)