Ciro Immobile (6 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
he once said he wants to go to napoli... immobile-insigne straight swap:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::beppe:
The way the season is panning out right now, I'd be more sceptical of fapping over such a transfer. I actually used to rate Insigne quite a lot, but I'm not sure if he can really make it big anymore. I haven't given up on him yet, but at the moment he's not better than Ciro.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The way the season is panning out right now, I'd be more sceptical of fapping over such a transfer. I actually used to rate Insigne quite a lot, but I'm not sure if he can really make it big anymore. I haven't given up on him yet, but at the moment he's not better than Ciro.
sure at this moment Ciro is better... but i believe Insigne will turn out to be the better player because he has the guts of a great player...

- - - Updated - - -

and ciro is a goalscorer while insigne plays in a bigger club and on the left wing where he has not a lot of goalscoring chances

Pou-Pou

Feb 17, 2014
don't compare ciro to insigne, different kind of players
though they are both great, it's really more difficult to perform in a team like napoli than a fucking torino

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
don't compare ciro to insigne, different kind of players
though they are both great, it's really more difficult to perform in a team like napoli than a $#@!ing torino
:tup:

immobile plays and starts as a striker every game while insigne has a lot of difficulties to get in the lineup considerring he is up against mertens and a excellent callejon this year... so comparing them by saying immobile has more goals is unfair

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
immobile looks so consistant. maybe conte will bring him next season as he has already coached him at siena and knows him pretty well. also he is a juventus youth product which, if we sell giovinco, we would need for cl

- - - Updated - - -

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yup.

Also thought the keeper should have done better.

The way Immobile was moving, it would have been virtually impossible for him to hit a shot with any power across the keeper.

The keeper should have seen this and been expecting the shot to go to his near post.

He may not have saved it, because it was well-struck and well-placed, but he should have given himself a better chance than he did.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To be fair to Rafael, when I saw him shape to shoot I thought he was going to hit it across the keeper, as it's the shot he normally takes, but it's always a goalkeeping cardinal sin to commit yourself to one side.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If we don't give him a shot, he should most definitely go! Klopp is an excellent coach, he'll be playing CL regularly, in a top league, fighting for the title along side some great players like Gundogan and Reus. I think he'd come out great at Dortmund, it's just a hunch, but I really think he can do well. If he can get over that initial bump that is adapting to the new country, he'll do fine. Besides the last Italian to do damage in Germany was Toni, hopefully Ciro has got what it takes too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)