Ciro Immobile (57 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that it has terminated in its favour the current player sharing agreement with Genoa Cricket and F.C. S.p.A. (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Ciro Immobile. The sum for the termination has been set at € 2.75 million to be paid by Juventus in 3 years.
Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces the disposal to Torino Football Club S.p.A. of the registration rights of the same player for a consideration of € 5.5 million to be paid in 3 years. At the same time, Juventus and Torino signed a player sharing agreement (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) related to the same player for a consideration of € 2.75 million to be paid by Juventus in 3 years.

:lol: co own with co own with co own
IMMMMMMMMMMMOBILLEEEE GOLAZOOO

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Zaza
Immobile
Gabbiadini
Boakye

we got a share in all of 'em.

:beppe:
None of them are once in a generation talents like Balotelli or Pogba though. I'll be surprised if even two of them turn out to be playing in Serie A in their late 20's. We should all sell them now their value is high because of their 'potential'

Dec 31, 2008
“Being called up to Cesare Prandelli’s international squad would be a dream,” the former Serie B top scorer noted.
“I’d like to imitate the journey of Alessio Cerci who, thanks to his performances for the Granata, was deservedly handed the Azzurri shirt.”

“My European Championship experience with the Under-21 side was really important,” he said when he reflected on his summer.
“I think my transfer fee went up by an extra €500,000 purely because of the goal which I scored in the Final against Spain…”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)