Ciro Immobile (15 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It was a shit tackle & he deserved to be sent off for it, but some are acting like he intentionally tried to hurt Tevez which I doubt was the case. I don't think he went into the game thinking how he was going to hurt someone, he's not normally a dirty player (at least what I've seen of him). It was just a poor moment of thinking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Remember when Arsenal wanted him?
Remember when he was the best attacker to ever come out of our youth setup (yes, even better than Paolucci)?
Remember when people here really wanted to see him play for us?

Hell, that last one seems like it's only a few months ago.

Oh wait, it is actually only a few months ago.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's unfair to use argument that people wanted him to play for us. Most of the people here want every primavera player to play for us. And the more loans the guy has the bigger the outrage is that he doesn't play for us.

Judging by some of the posters about how we should do business with our youth players it seems that we have some kind of WC acadamy here producing mega talents every year. Which was our last good talent that we let go? Even the ones that can be in the squad are not that good.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's unfair to use argument that people wanted him to play for us. Most of the people here want every primavera player to play for us. And the more loans the guy has the bigger the outrage is that he doesn't play for us.

Judging by some of the posters about how we should do business with our youth players it seems that we have some kind of WC acadamy here producing mega talents every year. Which was our last good talent that we let go? Even the ones that can be in the squad are not that good.
I've asked that same question many times. I'm sure there will be answer any day now.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Who cares... He'll never join Juve in the future. Average player, douchebag, not so high potential from the look of it.

He's destined to be a Lucarelli at best.

I prefer to follow Gabbiadini's progress TBH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)