Ciro Immobile (114 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Blind auctions usually favor the big clubs. I just don't understand why Marotta negotiated a deal with Parma for Giovinco instead of going to the auction. I am sure Juve could get him for at least a couple of million less and if Parma outbid Juve, we would still sell him for a more than fair amount of money.
why screw them over when you can do business civilly.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
we got a 15-20M valued player back for half the cost, if we had pushed too hard we would have risked losing his ownership to Parma.

greed is not always good.

Dirty Jew

Feb 27, 2013
What's so special about him? Another mediocre Primavera graduate. No special skills, finishing ability or even dribbling skills. He's got nothing. Genoa/Palermo/Catania type of player.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Who do you think guys is the best of our 3 strikers ??
Ciro, gabbiadini or boakye ????
For me gabbiadini!!
Immobile also lost his place to bertolacci.:(
Conte is strangest with strikers, or he has the hardest relations with strikers, both as a man, and a manager. Avoiding the idea of Conte actually picking one of the three, I would go with Gabbiadini. His sails have some stronger wind in them this last month or two, he is used to Serie A, quick and lively. yet, if Boakye hadn't gone to the ACON and stayed at Sassuolo, kept scoring, I would have gone for him instead. For he is in solid form and explosive...

I doubt any of them will be anything more than a bench option for us in the future.
That's why I have better use of my energy left for the evening than writing more...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)