Ciro Immobile (78 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's because you're a daft cunt :D
You got it all wrong pudgy. Come here and I shall enlighten you, oh mighty ignoramus fucktard :p

The wise sage has spoken, and for Padoin he only sees a life of mediocrity and periphery. He shall always be hard-working, dependable to a degree, but never a leader, a conqueror, or one who possesses any special abilities or attributes :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
In other words, a player that every team needs. Oh and, no special abilities? The guy can play pretty much anywhere other than in the attack, he could even work as a RM in a 4-4-2.

That's rare in football.

edit: The wise sage is a stupid bitch.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In other words, a player that every team needs. Oh and, no special abilities? The guy can play pretty much anywhere other than in the attack, he could even work as a RM in a 4-4-2.

That's rare in football.

:D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

That's rare in football.

Oh disrespectful bastard. I see that my teachings have failed. Karma is a bitch that shall strike at any given moment, and bite you in the ass like the tits of a scorned woman :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)